Super Rugby Wk 2, 6N wk 3, Pro 14 + other rugby

More
6 years 1 month ago #151 by catsmug
It's good to see some young talent shine. I'm no Bulls fan but I wont oppose them at home too often this season. In particular I think the locks are going to be exciting, we all know lood but this youngster Snyman looks special and has Springbok written all over him.

As you go through life it’s a long, long road. There’ll be joys and sorrows too

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #152 by hanrick
Thanks Matador. Gave back a big chunk on Scotland unders and England minus, but still well up for the weekend.

Oracle, well played on Scotland! Brilliant call.

Nice to see the forum so active. Really enjoy reading everybody's thoughts.

Catsmug, well played on the Bulls.

Let the battle begin www.twitter.com/hanrickswart
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by hanrick.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #153 by The Missing Link
Replied by The Missing Link on topic Super Rugby Wk 2, 6N wk 3, Pro 14 + other rugby
www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union/2018/02/...res-scotland-famous/

Springbok selectors were sleeping, could've had him in a Bok jersey :silly: What a story story though, must be Oracle's favorite rugby player at the moment :lol: Done so well, was playing varsity cup a few years ago to being one of the best youngsters in the world, he's a cult hero in Scotland at the moment.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by The Missing Link.

More
6 years 1 month ago #154 by Bookie Basher
Replied by Bookie Basher on topic Super Rugby Wk 2, 6N wk 3, Pro 14 + other rugby
Schooled in England, born in Edinburgh. Since when does south Africa poach talent from abroad? That's reserved for England! :)

More
6 years 1 month ago #155 by harry_rag
Replied by harry_rag on topic Super Rugby Wk 2, 6N wk 3, Pro 14 + other rugby
A few bets in today's Saracens v Leicester game.

Bosch to score a try at 11/2 with Lads and to score 1st or last try, both at 28/1 with the same firm.

Buy Leicester hotshots at 24 with SPIN (25 points per Holmes, Tuilagi, Thompstone, or Veainu try).

Bosch price boosted from an acceptable enough 5/1. His stats could be more encouraging but I rarely pass up a price that looks as appealing as this based on the spreads (suggesting 9/2 or more would be a decent bet) and the rest of the market (half this price with the majority of firms). Given that the 1st and last prices have been inflated by the view taken on the anytime price, might as well have a modest bet on that as well.

Hotshots look around 3 points too low to me which equates to a better than 10% edge. Again, something I rarely pass up. A bit like getting odds against for what you think should be an odds on shot, you can buy at just under a try (25 points) for something that you think is worth a bit more,

More
6 years 1 month ago #156 by RuggaBugga
Replied by RuggaBugga on topic Super Rugby Wk 2, 6N wk 3, Pro 14 + other rugby
Great calls all round for the GFTG bandits! Nice to see so many new posters.

Cracking call on Bulls Win Oracle, Nice full house Hanrick and everyone else that made loot!

Was a cracker (B) (B) (B)

Scared money dont make money! BOOM!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hanrick

More
6 years 1 month ago #157 by harry_rag
I might be missing something here (perhaps something that would be fairly obvious to some of you) but this has caught my eye so I'm on!

La Rochelle v Toulon: Buy Sinzelle try minutes at 11, to score a try at 7/2 and to score 1st try at 18/1, all with Spreadex

The spread firms are taking a very different view to their fixed odds counterparts here, making him only around the 5th most likely tryscorer for the hosts. He's pretty much joint favourite in the fixed odds markets and only 11/8 best to score a try and 17/2 to open the scoring. I tend to trust the spread firms' judgement most but, in this case, I can't resist a modest play at the prices being offered.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham

More
6 years 1 month ago #158 by Thrasher6
Replied by Thrasher6 on topic Super Rugby Wk 2, 6N wk 3, Pro 14 + other rugby

labrador wrote: Maybe take me to the funny farm :silly: , but there's a minus 46 handicap in tomorrow's Rugby League Challenge Cup that could be a shoe in :whistle: .

West Wales Raiders have a baptism of fire away at Bradford Bulls for whom coach John Kear has picked a strong squad. West Wales Raiders is yet another attempt to nurture rugby league in Wales. Their philosophy is to be as much of a community club as possible with players drawn locally. They will inevitable struggle to make any initial impact in their inaugural season. Reportedly half a dozen of their players are currently in Australia with the national side in the Commonwealth Championships, and they also picked up key injuries in a recent pre-season game when they were humbled at London Skolars.

The handicap -46 is available with Ladbrokes and -50 is also very acceptable in my book with skybet. The usual 10/11 price.

Excellent call here Ladrador....saved the weekend a bit for me...(82 - 6)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad Breath

More
6 years 1 month ago #159 by harry_rag
(B) I echo that sentiment. That and a 51 point profit on the Leicester hotshots made for a profitable day overall.