Super Rugby Week 12, Pro 14 + other Rugby

More
5 years 10 months ago #151 by hanrick
Replied by hanrick on topic Super Rugby Week 12, Pro 14 + other Rugby
Been a good day so taking over 50.5 points in the Scarlets vs Cheetahs game as conditions looks good and Cheetahs games normally has points in them.

Let the battle begin www.twitter.com/hanrickswart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #152 by azzman
Replied by azzman on topic Super Rugby Week 12, Pro 14 + other Rugby
Now i know why Cheetahs have been dropped out of super rugby.... they are absolutely CRAP!!!! Geezzzz calling them crap is actualy being polite... and what the hell is Blommetjies doing??? His game is as crap as his hair style.... Quota systems is killing our rugby!!!!

Jesus is our only saviour

More
5 years 10 months ago #153 by hanrick
Replied by hanrick on topic Super Rugby Week 12, Pro 14 + other Rugby
Scarlets over 45.5 points at 11/10 with 20 mins left.

Let the battle begin www.twitter.com/hanrickswart

More
5 years 10 months ago #154 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Super Rugby Week 12, Pro 14 + other Rugby

Pierrebal wrote:

Cettas wrote:

bradie82 wrote:
Racing v Agen – Agen players have been partying loads since they managed to secure their place in top14 for next season. Racing needs a win, a bonus try if possible but not sure what will be the squad as they’re playing Leinster the following week. Massive blow for them with the injury of Machenaud, the best scrum half in France this season, who will be out until 2019. This game will be played in Vannes, not in the U Arena but if the weather is good, massive over in perspective I reckon.

One thing to add. Oyonnax and Stade Francais might not be able to bring the best squad for the last game. The reason is that in France, you need a minimum of JIFF (players that have been trained in France in an academy for 3 years at least)on average during the season which both team did not respect.
If they don’t bring JIFF players on the last game, the could face a 2 points sanction on next season so this is to be kept in mind.

From Agen's twitter feed and my use of google translate it seems Agen are so happy to be safe for next season they will be sending a team composed of 23 JIFF players.

Unloaded on Racing. HT -10.5 and FT -20.5. Agen stuck to their tweets, academy side with only 2 starters from last week, their bench also weak. Racing playing a proper side.

Followed on both of these and was watching live scores - Racing 21-3 then 21-10 and while looking for halftime 21-13 - thought the bet was done but presumably after the hooter Racing score to deliver the half time cap

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil

More
5 years 10 months ago #155 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic Super Rugby Week 12, Pro 14 + other Rugby
Good going Brent on Scarlets and others on Sharks today lads, and Hanrick on some excellent points calls.

I had a contrasting day to yesterdays good results, started off poorly on Canes minus, then an absolute disaster on Tahs game, gave back loads. Was out for day so was going to call it a weekend but a last minute angry decent strike on Sharks pts paid off, gave a little bit back on spreads in same game (again, need to bail it now). Then got kick-off wrong on Scarlets game and tried to join in running on phone but was 7-0 already.

Just caught up on Sharks game - a biased view but from 1 to 15 they were outstanding. Still life in that 6/1 Sharks conference bet...
The following user(s) said Thank You: hanrick

More
5 years 10 months ago #156 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Super Rugby Week 12, Pro 14 + other Rugby

bradie82 wrote: Quick update on the top14
I had Toulon in mind but Ashton, Bastareaud, Nonu, Radradra, Escande, Lakafia, Vermeulen, Kruger, Attwood and Van der Merwe will all be rested so changed my mind and will go with Pau @ 1.80
I think the odd will melt quickly

There were some quality plays this week but in terms of value this one is top of the pile - Pau start 7/20 and cruise in. Had it as a 2nd leg of a 7/2 double and it caps a great weekend - top stuff Bradie

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil, bradie82

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #157 by Overs_Punter
Replied by Overs_Punter on topic Super Rugby Week 12, Pro 14 + other Rugby
After a full house of pre-match plays I gave a lot back Inplay yesterday. Wasn’t active on the forum due to a few commitments, but ended the week about 1 unit profit which I’m not too unhappy about.

Just a thought, the past 3 super rugby game weeks has seen only 1 game deliver overs on the original points totals (Rebels Vs Saders). Any explanation for this? Do bookies put points totals higher because they know people would rather go overs than unders due to having to support bad rugby if one goes unders?
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Overs_Punter.

More
5 years 10 months ago #158 by RuggaBugga
Replied by RuggaBugga on topic Super Rugby Week 12, Pro 14 + other Rugby

Overs_Punter wrote: After a full house of pre-match plays I gave a lot back Inplay yesterday. Wasn’t active on the forum due to a few commitments, but ended the week about 1 unit profit which I’m not too unhappy about.

Just a thought, the past 3 super rugby game weeks has seen only 1 game deliver overs on the original points totals (Rebels Vs Saders). Any explanation for this? Do bookies put points totals higher because they know people would rather go overs than unders due to having to support bad rugby if one goes unders?

Hanrick was on the Unders :lol:
#Undertaker

Scared money dont make money! BOOM!

More
5 years 10 months ago #159 by Greedyfly
Replied by Greedyfly on topic Super Rugby Week 12, Pro 14 + other Rugby

Overs_Punter wrote: After a full house of pre-match plays I gave a lot back Inplay yesterday. Wasn’t active on the forum due to a few commitments, but ended the week about 1 unit profit which I’m not too unhappy about.

Yes that is something I picked up on as well and have been going under on most games. When I started betting 8 years ago I remember the points lines being 45 to 48 and a match between lions and cheetahs for e.g.(when they both had non existent defenses) would be 55 at most. Now it seems well over 50 points is the norm ? Definitely think it’s be because punters tend to go overs...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy

More
5 years 10 months ago #160 by bradie82
Replied by bradie82 on topic Super Rugby Week 12, Pro 14 + other Rugby

Brent Graham wrote: There were some quality plays this week but in terms of value this one is top of the pile - Pau start 7/20 and cruise in. Had it as a 2nd leg of a 7/2 double and it caps a great weekend - top stuff Bradie

Thanks Brent
Glad you managed to get some as bookies did not react quick enough
But this week ,I reckon the credit goes to Brad Breath with his early call on Scarlets H as Cheetahs did not exist at all :silly:
Shame the season comes to an end in Europe but I can't wait for the Currie Cup and its massive over :cheer:
Anyway, as I like to say, Golden plays from a group of platinum sports punters (B) (B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brad Breath

More
5 years 10 months ago #161 by coil
late call i went under 44.5 in perpignan games , unfortunatley no in running grrrr