Golf: Belgian Knockout + Byron Nelson

More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by Proudwolf
Golf: Belgian Knockout + Byron Nelson was created by Proudwolf
Okay,okay....I know this is after the fact,but man,I was so close to punting Simpson last week. If I had stuck to my usual 6 or 7 man spread,I probably would have,but instead stuck to 4 so I could play the shorter Thomas. And sure Schaufele got me the placing and all of them got me some interested viewing over the weekend,but......... Anyhoo,I always like the big odds,so,

Belgium:
Interesting one this.36 holes normal stroke play after which the top 64 go on to one-on-one 9 hole stroke play eliminations.
SportsBet is as of yet only offering winning odds and WSB has got like 6th odds Top 4. (terrible)
So for now win only:

Otaequi - 40/1
Pavan - 45/1
Herbert - 50/1
Lee.S - 80/1
Cullen - 100/1
Knappe - 110/1
Carlsson.J - 250/1

Byron:

Walker - 22/1
Piercy - 50/1
Kraft - 110/1
Thompson.M - 125/1
Martin - 140/1
Pan - 160/1
Duncan - 175/1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic Golf: Belgian Knockout + Byron Nelson
Nice one on Schauffele last week PW and I believe Snail made a few bucks on Dufner. Me - I have come up empty handed for several weeks now so going conservative
AT+T Byron Nelson
Top 10 van Aswegen @ 14/1
Top 20 Hahn @ 4/1

More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by Snail
Replied by Snail on topic Golf: Belgian Knockout + Byron Nelson
Yip, nice on the place last week PW. Unlucky on the Sabatini top 20 Vann, he was there all the way until final round. I didn't end up going E/W on Dufner unfortunately. Also kicking myself for not going on Webb, made sense looking back, same sort of player to a Dufner, Kutchar etc....

Don't like much this wend, first thing that caught my eye this morning was Van Aswegen top 20 @ 7-1 so with Vann's backing, I'll go with that.

More
5 years 10 months ago #4 by Proudwolf
Replied by Proudwolf on topic Golf: Belgian Knockout + Byron Nelson
Phew. Its been a while,so thank you Otaequi! Only had 3 of my 7 reach the knockouts,but luckily,the right one. (B)

Bit disappointed with the Byron though where I had about 5 make the cut and be well placed with no payoff. Walker T6,one off the money. :pinch:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem

More
5 years 10 months ago #5 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic Golf: Belgian Knockout + Byron Nelson
Nice one PW (B)

twitter: @goodforthegame

More
5 years 10 months ago #6 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic Golf: Belgian Knockout + Byron Nelson

Proudwolf wrote: Phew. Its been a while,so thank you Otaequi! Only had 3 of my 7 reach the knockouts,but luckily,the right one. (B)

Bit disappointed with the Byron though where I had about 5 make the cut and be well placed with no payoff. Walker T6,one off the money. :pinch:

Excellent PW (B)
I have noticed that once or twice recently BetXchange have offered top 6. May be worth checking before placing in future.

More
5 years 10 months ago #7 by Proudwolf
Replied by Proudwolf on topic Golf: Belgian Knockout + Byron Nelson
Only saw your post this morning after placing my weekend bets,but went to have a look.
Wow,some much bigger odds in the winner market,but only offering Top5 this weekend and at much lower odds than quater in most cases.
I find it very hard to cover my compliment of 6 or 7 picks at anything less than quater odds for places,but will deffinately keep an eye on them.
Thanx