ATP Toronto

More
5 years 8 months ago #1 by MrMeeseeks86
ATP Toronto was created by MrMeeseeks86
I don't know if I'm missing something or if someone can shine some light on it but I see in the doubles tonight K. Andersond/N. Djokovic is @2.40 or 7/5 against N. Mektic/A. Peya who is @1.55 or 11/20.

I don't know the other two well but from what I've seen, Anderson and Djokovic has been playing well together. I guess there are two factors: 1) Djokovic fell out yesterday against Tsitsipas in 3 sets and 2) Anderson has a singles match against Dimitrov before the doubles.

That said, I still think having a punt on Anderson/Djokovic is worth it unless anybody has tips suggesting otherwise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic ATP Toronto
This is the first time that Anderson and Djokovic play together. The game relationships take time to gel.
They may have won a couple of matches, but that doesn't mean that they are now a force in doubles.

On the other hand, Mektic/Peya are one of the best doubles in the world right now.
Yesterday they beat Murray/Soares, another well established top doubles pair.
This year they played the semifinal at the French Open, won the tournament in Madrid, played the final in Munchen, won Marrakech.
Certainly the bookies are right, the thing is can Anderson/Djokovic maintain their momentum and not be just a flash in the pan?
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMeeseeks86

More
5 years 8 months ago #3 by MrMeeseeks86
Replied by MrMeeseeks86 on topic ATP Toronto
Thanks for the insight Quill, I appreciate it!