Boxing: Repeat or Revenge Preview

More
5 years 4 months ago #1 by Brent Graham
Boxing: Repeat or Revenge Preview was created by Brent Graham
Some big local boxing coming up this weekend and I will be host a live preview on Facebook for World Sports Betting tonight - appreciate any support from the Goodfortjrgamers ??

Here is the link www.facebook.com/events/2270847906483504/?ti=ia

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMeeseeks86

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by Stoossy
Replied by Stoossy on topic Boxing: Repeat or Revenge Preview
Thulani Mbenge looks like a great guy @ i hope he wins but Miguel Vasquez has fought the best of the best around the world @ 13/10 looks to good to miss

Thabiso Mchunu vs Tommy Oosthuizen i remember watching that fight also thought Thabiso won @ again 13/10 looks good

More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Boxing: Repeat or Revenge Preview
I really enjoyed Tulani and while I have never seen him fight he looks an all action fighter and I will def watch him this weekend - when researching I noted he was up against a strong opponent but to his credit his previous opponent had a similar profile so I will stick Tulani in an acca with Boyd who looks a cert and the double is just over 11/10

The following user(s) said Thank You: coil

More
5 years 4 months ago #4 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Boxing: Repeat or Revenge Preview
A few people battled to find this on Facebook so here it is on You Tube

More
5 years 4 months ago #5 by coil
Replied by coil on topic Boxing: Repeat or Revenge Preview
Great job Brent , thoroughly enjoyed that !

Tulani looks like he has a mature personailty and will be very tough to beat although I do respect what Stoossy had to say .

I'm a big fan of Tommy but do feel his best might be behind him and agree that Mchunu might get the better of him this time , having said that I'll keep the powder dry.

Boyd looks like a mean machine and will be super tough to beat .

On WSB

A real pity I'm one of the ones who has a limit of 200 at WSB and haven't bothered with them for years .
Will be looking for a few markets though with a few of WSB's competitors as a result.

Looking forward to Sat and as they slug it out I'll be chomping on a pizza and a few beers .

Keaton Gomes has some potential too but has to mature quite a bit , he'll demolish Warren le roux.