All Racing Tips w/c 13th May

More
4 years 10 months ago #1 by mackem
All Racing Tips w/c 13th May was created by mackem
Thread for all this weeks racing tips with thanks to Winning Form and @hollywoodbets from the previews

Monday at Flamingo Park

goodforthegame.co.za/Racing/flamingo-par...rse-racing-tips.html

All this week's racing tips are most welcome here

twitter: @goodforthegame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #2 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic All Racing Tips w/c 13th May

More
4 years 10 months ago #3 by mackem

More
4 years 10 months ago #4 by kt6747
Replied by kt6747 on topic All Racing Tips w/c 13th May
Just a small punt today at Scottsville.

Race 1 - Laziado @ 66/1
I like the breeding as remember Sire producing a couple of decent sprinters for Mr De Kock if remember correctly. And normally most guy the trainers keep there top hearings for the straight in KZN. No confidence but no harm at those odds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem

More
4 years 10 months ago #5 by mackem

More
4 years 10 months ago #6 by mackem

More
4 years 10 months ago #7 by mackem
Preview for the WSB 1900 at Greyville on Saturday

goodforthegame.co.za/Racing/wsb-1900-gre...rse-racing-tips.html

More
4 years 10 months ago #8 by coil
Replied by coil on topic All Racing Tips w/c 13th May
Love the Durban winter season .

Greyville
Race 1. Thomas Shelby all the rage but I'm gonna oppose . I like Winter Twilight 6/1 , good jockey booked , also like the look of a first timer .. Rasputins Remedy 9/1 , I read about the weird fellow a few days ago ....

Race 2 . Very open race this and money coming for the Van Zyl ( different stables ) horses so far . a nibble on Clear Horizens for places while I'll prob go for Marcus's mount Preferential at 9/1

Race 3 . Another open race , I'll probably lean towards the weak favourite Castellano but for smalls .

Race 4 . Yet another open race , preference for Via Salaria at 4/1 and Final attempt at 10/1 from a wide draw .

Race 5 . Zanzibarian won well last time out and carries top weight , Clouds of Witness is a lovely looking horse , the stable has had a few winners of late an dis my narrow first choice at 12/1

Race 6 . Nice race for fillies and mares . The top few look to dominate the finish, preference for Dynastys Blossom at 8/1 and also like Snapscan for a place .

Race 7 . The main race of the afternoon, pointer for the July too possibly. Orpheous was very impressive albeit in a false run race last time , fitness is all so unknown with many runners . I think we are in for a result but I'll gibe Eyes wide Open , not a big fan of this horse but I think he'll come on leaps and bounds from the last start at 9/1

Race 8 . Head Honcho should dictate matters but again fitness could be a concern, evens is a bit tight thought he is the one to beat . Leaning towards Platimum Prince at 5/1.

Race 9 . A very tough race , Karatage could be the value around 9/1 .

Enjoy and play well
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem, kt6747

More
4 years 10 months ago #9 by mackem

More
4 years 10 months ago #10 by kt6747
Replied by kt6747 on topic All Racing Tips w/c 13th May

coil wrote: Love the Durban winter season .

Greyville
Race 1. Thomas Shelby all the rage but I'm gonna oppose . I like Winter Twilight 6/1 , good jockey booked , also like the look of a first timer .. Rasputins Remedy 9/1 , I read about the weird fellow a few days ago ....

Race 2 . Very open race this and money coming for the Van Zyl ( different stables ) horses so far . a nibble on Clear Horizens for places while I'll prob go for Marcus's mount Preferential at 9/1

Race 3 . Another open race , I'll probably lean towards the weak favourite Castellano but for smalls .

Race 4 . Yet another open race , preference for Via Salaria at 4/1 and Final attempt at 10/1 from a wide draw .

Race 5 . Zanzibarian won well last time out and carries top weight , Clouds of Witness is a lovely looking horse , the stable has had a few winners of late an dis my narrow first choice at 12/1

Race 6 . Nice race for fillies and mares . The top few look to dominate the finish, preference for Dynastys Blossom at 8/1 and also like Snapscan for a place .

Race 7 . The main race of the afternoon, pointer for the July too possibly. Orpheous was very impressive albeit in a false run race last time , fitness is all so unknown with many runners . I think we are in for a result but I'll gibe Eyes wide Open , not a big fan of this horse but I think he'll come on leaps and bounds from the last start at 9/1

Race 8 . Head Honcho should dictate matters but again fitness could be a concern, evens is a bit tight thought he is the one to beat . Leaning towards Platimum Prince at 5/1.

Race 9 . A very tough race , Karatage could be the value around 9/1 .

Enjoy and play well

Great going coil, looks like a profitable day for you. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil

More
4 years 10 months ago #11 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic All Racing Tips w/c 13th May
Nice shouts coil.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil

More
4 years 10 months ago #12 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic All Racing Tips w/c 13th May
A few bets for an interest today -

R3 A little luck 40/1 ew. Only run this course was only win, stable can get them ready after a break.

R5 Shenanigans 8/1 ew my value bet, think this one will be cherry ripe today.

R6 Aneka 12/1 ew been knocking on door.

R7 Artica 14/1 ew to bounce back in first run for new yard.

R8 lady Lexington 7/1 lightly raced more to come.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil, kt6747