NFL Week 5

More
4 years 5 months ago #1 by MrMeeseeks86
NFL Week 5 was created by MrMeeseeks86
Bit of a confusing week 4 but here are my picks:

Handicaps

Steelers v Ravens: Ravens -6.5 at 2.38 - Bit of a perfect storm from week 4 I think. Steelers beat Bengals who are terrible and Ravens lost in against the Browns in a good game but they are still a very good team. -3.5 seems tricky always so I'm taking Ravens with a TD here.

49ers v Browns: Browns +3.5 - 49ers does look pretty great at the moment but I don't think they have faced any real defenses and Browns are pretty solid in that department even with a few key injuries. Hoping some players return this week but won't be waiting for the line to move. Can't see 49ers staying unbeaten for long.

Panthers v Jaguars: Jaguars +3.5 - Not my most confident bet, Panthers looked pretty good last week honestly. Hoping the Minshew magic continues for a while for the Jags though and keeping it within a FG.

Seahawks v Rams: Rams ML at 2.02 - Again, not super confident on this but I feel if anyone got this price before week 4 they would've jumped on it. Hopefully the Rams defense shows up, they usually do but last week they were nowhere to be found. And their offense really needs to step up. Seahawks haven't won games by any huge margins apart from the Cardinals.

Saints v Bucs: Saints -6 at 2.25 - Saints in the dome for the 2nd straight week. They beat a great looking Cowboys by 2. Saints defense will hopefully be a lot better than Rams were against the Bucs. Bridgewater is looking alright and the Defense/Special teams is insane. Again a -3.5 margin, I don't see much point in it here tbh so staying under a TD.

Redskins v Patriots: Patriots -14 - Few teams worse than the Redskins at the moment.
Redskins Under 13.5

Accas

Rams ML / Ravens -5.5 / Saints -4.5 / Browns +3.5 at 17.01

Ravens / Patriots / Jaguars / Eagles / Chiefs / Cardinals at 14.24 (Taking a bit of a risk here on Cardinals, mostly going against Bengals, so fair warning)

Browns ML / Chargers -6.5 at 4.87

That's it. Going to add exotics later on as always.

Good luck all!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #2 by MrMeeseeks86
Replied by MrMeeseeks86 on topic NFL Week 5
3 Exotics:

Khalil Mack Over 1.5 Sacks at 3.05

Alvin Kamara to score first TD and team to win at 7.50

Sony Michel to score first TD at 5.75 (for some reason sunbet doesn't have any of the other TD markets, would've ideally liked to take First TD and team to win.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.