NFL Week 6

More
4 years 5 months ago #1 by MrMeeseeks86
NFL Week 6 was created by MrMeeseeks86
Getting on this super early:

Handicaps

Bucs v Panthers: Panthers -2.5 - Panthers have been looking pretty consistent and while the Buccaneers have been doing well in their own right I think the wheels are going to come off somewhere.

Ravens v Bengals: Ravens -11 - This is a pretty big margin but Ravens still have a lot of momentum and Bengals will have to be crushed losing at home to the Cardinals. I can't see them going on the road against such a strong team and covering here.

Browns v Seahawks: Seahawks ML at 2.12 - A bit early on this one as Browns still have to play tonight. I really do like the Browns but I'm banking on Russell Wilson here. He thrives on pressure and I think the Browns are very good but they are still new to handling expectations. Going for this mainly because I would have guessed Seahawks would've been on the minus.

Jaguars v Saints: Saints -1 - Saints keep putting in good performances and I think they are consistently being underestimated without Brees. Jaguars seems like they come back in the second half a lot currently, they had quite a deficit against Broncos and Panthers the past 2 weeks before getting back in it and I just don't see that happening against the Saints defense. If they are behind it's going to be very tough to get close I feel.

Chiefs v Texans: Texans +6 - Chiefs have a few injuries, 2 defensive lineman which should make life a bit easier for Deshaun Watson who had an insane week even though it was against the Falcons, still very good numbers.

Jets v Cowboys: Cowboys -8.5 - Cowboys coming off a rough two weeks which I think makes them want to put this game away even more and Jets are still winless. Jets QB Darnold who has been out a few weeks with Mono still questionable, sounds like he's practicing though, so that should definitely be noted he could play but regardless I think Cowboys will win by at least 10.

Chargers v Steelers: Steelers +6 - Quite a lot of factors that go into this one. Chargers looked terrible against a poor Broncos and they have an injury list about as long as the roster. Steelers QB Rudolph got quite a scary hit yesterday in the Ravens loss (26-23) leaving him concussed. By the sounds of it, the 3rd string QB Hodges will start, although nothing confirmed yet. He had decent numbers in the game though: 7/9 68yds 98.1qbr. I don't know much about him but this bet is mostly going against the Chargers to be honest. Steelers defense is not great but against the Chargers I think they can keep it within 6.

Packers v Lions: -4.5 - Probably my least confident bet. I've underestimated the Lions the whole season so far so at some point I have to recognise they are way better than last year. That said the Packers look so strong. Honestly looking like Superbowl contenders at this rate which is my main reasoning for this bet.

Acca

Only the one long shot multiple this week:

Panthers -2.5 / Saints -1 / Texans +6 / Cowboys -8.5 / Steelers +6 / Ravens win / Patriots win / Packers win at 48.83

Good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #2 by R3V3R3NT_
Replied by R3V3R3NT_ on topic NFL Week 6
Browsing odds I saw NZ TAB offering Brady 300+ yards & Pats win $3. Jumping on that as only division rivals have managed to keep Brady below 300. Giants defense wont have a answer to Brady's arm here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMeeseeks86

More
4 years 5 months ago #3 by Rogerollo
Replied by Rogerollo on topic NFL Week 6
Thanks for early price on the Seahawks ,now a choice game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMeeseeks86