NFL Week 7

More
4 years 6 months ago #1 by MrMeeseeks86
NFL Week 7 was created by MrMeeseeks86
Season is a bit of a roller-coaster but we go again.

Handicaps

Broncos v Chiefs: Chiefs -3 - Two unexpected losses in a row for the Chiefs but against decent teams. This is almost a must win mentally now for the Chiefs and the Broncos are still terrible I feel despite picking up their first two wins on the flip side. I think that combo has put this at a pretty good price. Watkins may return for the Chiefs which would boost it even more.

Falcons v Rams: Rams -3 - Fair warning on this one, not my most confident bet. I root for the Rams so might be biased, and they haven't looked as good as last year, but a lot of this is about how bad the Falcons have been.

Colts v Texans: Texans ML at 2.02 - Would've guessed Texans on the minus here. Colts are coming off a surprise win over the Chiefs and a bye week which I think came at the wrong time for them just because they probably would've wanted to keep that momentum going. Texans are a bit underrated and Deshaun Watson has certainly been lighting it up. If all cylinders fire, and Fuller makes his catches, he dropped like 3 against the Chiefs, I quite like this bet.

Giants v Cardinals: Giants -2.5 - Giants at least put up 14 points against the Patriots last week and some Patriots points came off the Defense. Saquon Barkley also listed as 'likely to play' this week which would be a massive boost for them. Cardinals and rookie QB Murray has not really impressed at all either.

Redskins v 49ers: 49ers -9.5 - Quite a margin but Redskins are so terrible and the 49ers are on such a high. This could be a bloodbath. 49ers also looking like legitimate contenders for the Superbowl. They've silenced a lot of critics including myself.

Bears v Saints: Saints +3.5 - Feels like my best bet of the week, even just saying that usually jinxes it. But I try to do what Brent does on setting his own caps and seeing how it compares to the bookies. I had Saints at -3.5. Bears are coming off a bye but still just a terrible London game before that, which was supposed to be their big win. I can't see the Bears offense scaring the Saints defense in the slightest. There is also the ML at 2.50 for those looking for a gamble.

Cowboys v Eagles: Cowboys -2 - Cowboys at home. One of the few stadiums where I feel home advantage counts for a lot. They have looked wonky the last 2 weeks, although I thought they came back well against the Packers. I'm honestly putting the Jets loss down to a fluke/bad game and Darnold having a cracker. If this last week didn't happen I think I'd have jumped at this line especially with them at home.

Jets v Patriots: Patriots -10 - Patriots beat them by 6 last time and I just feel another 4 points can be found at this stage of the season. Defense isn't an issue, Brady just needs a good one.

Accas
Two very similar accas because of one game I feel could go either way so maybe if you just want to use this to guide your own bets.

Chiefs -3 / Giants -2.5 / 49ers -9.5 / Saints +3.5 / Cowboys ML / Texans ML at 40.56

Chiefs ML / Giants -2.5 / 49ers -9.5 / Saints +3.5 / Cowboys ML / Patriots ML at 20.59

Rams -3 / Packers -6.5 / Seahawks ML / Saints +3.5 / Patriots ML at 12.57

Good luck everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham, Blackadder, Naidoo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by Experienced Novice
Replied by Experienced Novice on topic NFL Week 7
Hi guys

Anyone know of a free and secure site where to live stream NFL games, without downloading any software or registration required?

Thank you in advance - have a Saints +4.5 (17/20) vs Bears for the effort : )
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMeeseeks86, Naidoo

More
4 years 6 months ago #3 by Naidoo
Replied by Naidoo on topic NFL Week 7

Experienced Novice wrote: Hi guys

Anyone know of a free and secure site where to live stream NFL games, without downloading any software or registration required?

Thank you in advance - have a Saints +4.5 (17/20) vs Bears for the effort : )

Hi, I use nflbite. Just Google it and all the links will come up. Its safe and u dont download any software. Try using topstreamer link when you choosing a link.
I like the saints pick. Goodluck

Twitter handle @vinolin_naidoo
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMeeseeks86