NFL Week 8

More
4 years 6 months ago #1 by MrMeeseeks86
NFL Week 8 was created by MrMeeseeks86
As late with this as I was early last time. Mostly because I really didn't see a lot of value and it's been a hectic week. Feels like all the caps are pretty well set so I really didn't take a lot this week.

Handicaps

Colts v Broncos: Colts -5 - Colts have continued to impress with QB Brissett putting up big number, he stays very underrated. On the flip side Broncos are still struggling, especially on offense. I took this early at -6.5 so -5 is pretty solid I think.

Chiefs v Packers: Packers -4.5 - Mahomes is out for this game with a knee injury but he'll hopefully be back pretty soon. Chiefs have lost their last 2 home games and without Mahomes I think Packers will dominate here. Their defense is very shaky and Packers are playing insane football at the moment. -5.5 is also available at 2.02 which I'm also taking to keep it within 6.

Rams v Bengals: Rams -12 - London Game. Rams will want to keep the momentum going from last week and Bengals are the perfect team to do that against. I think they're going to want to make a mark on this game. It is a huge margin but within 13 still feels pretty good.

Accas

Patriots / Seahawks / Rams / Colts / Saints / Steelers / Packers / Lions (8-fold) at 6.10

Colts -5.5 / Packers -4.5 / Rams -12 (treble) at 7.37

That's it for me. Good luck all!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.