All Racing Tips w/c 28th October

• mackem
  • mackem's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
More
4 years 6 months ago #1 by mackem
All Racing Tips w/c 28th October was created by mackem
Preview from Winning Form and @hollywoodbets to follow, all this week's racing tips are most welcome here..

twitter: @goodforthegame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mackem
  • Away
More
4 years 6 months ago #2 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic All Racing Tips w/c 28th October

More
4 years 6 months ago #3 by coil
Replied by coil on topic All Racing Tips w/c 28th October
I'll be enjoying some racing today , Greyville on the Polytrack and it looks quite difficult .

Race 1. First choice Duran, drifting out now to 9/2 from 7/2 but I really like this jock Jacpbson and the Rich stable has come well of late , Enzo at 40/1 is my rocket , good draw ...no form to speak of except he appeared to improve a little last time out.

Race 2. Basetsana ran a decent debut and is easy to back at 16/1 , Retrial has decent form at 6/1. However my first choice is Enrapture at 7/2.

Race 3. Gwendoline is sparingly raced and could be anything but not for me at 22/10, Spring Lightning 12/1 and Spiffy at 8/1 my fancies.

Race 4. Tough maidn with a case for all 5 in the betting , Smart Sox gets the nod at 7/2.

Race 5. Another potential minefield , Thru the Trees coud still have improvement to come but shoulders a big weight at 14/1, also Green Ice 14/1 and Arrabiata at 10/1.

Race 6. Candlerock at 14/1 is an interesting jockey booking , Peppermint Tea at 8/1 my first choice.

Race 7. For the Last Time at 8/1 represents some value from a top class stable, Hey Boy my other fancy at 7/2.

Race 8. Ninotto won well last time and can follow up but at 2/1 looks a little skinny , Fives Wild at 16/1 my narrow choice.

Play well
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem

• mackem
  • Away
More
4 years 6 months ago #4 by mackem

• mackem
  • Away
More
4 years 6 months ago #5 by mackem

More
4 years 6 months ago #6 by coil
Replied by coil on topic All Racing Tips w/c 28th October
Some night racing tonight at Greyvill tonight , cant wait .

Race 1. Around the Horn most disappointing in her last two starts in the Cape and now makes her debut on the poly in Durban , Cantata Choir my strong first selection at 7/2. Eurovar my roughie at 201 and 7/2.

Race 2. Han Solo is rumoured to be a decent sort and at 22/10 could be worth a punt .

Race 3. Best day of my Life has done well in Durban and should be right there at 7/2 , and open race however and I'll be loading in the exotics.

Race 4. Silva Magic is a strong favourite but the value lies in lady Clementine despite being beaten by the former last time out when casting a shoe , 4/1 .

Race 5. If one beats the fav the race is open , Howell's stable is due a return to form and Bold Beauty at 5/1 looks decent , Crystal Ball my roughie at 14/1 and 3/1.

Race 6. Another tough race and my tentative nod goes to Sheiks Storm at 6/1 , the stable and jockey look to be coming to form, Shes a Crusade my other choice at 7's.

Race 7. Joburg raider Fitzwilliam could be one to follow here , currently 4/1 , also like th Leslie Shadowliner ar 8/1.

Race 8. Caesura at 2/1 and Land of Mystery 6/1 look to dominate , beyond these two anybody could win.

Play Well and looking forward to tomorrows big meeting in Joburg
The following user(s) said Thank You: kt6747

More
4 years 6 months ago #7 by kt6747
Replied by kt6747 on topic All Racing Tips w/c 28th October
Thanks Coil, great thoughts.

Race 2 - rock with me @ 17/2
Hadn't heard about Hans and don't like back Marcus as horse always fab no matter if Variety club or a maiden having it's 60th run. Thanks to you included in Bi-pot.

Race 6 - All my Loving @ 16/1
Some decent runs against top sprinters earlier in career. Last 2 haven't been great but think very open race.

Race 7 - also like your Fitzwilliam

Hope you enjoy your evening

On to tomorrow

A couple early ones down

Kenilworth
Race 1 - Blue Duchess @ 6/1
I am no expert breeder but looking at winning goals out of Dam looms like speed galore and Dukes known occasionally to produce speedster I think

Race 2 - Pinkerton

Race 3 - Lit @ 14/10
Backed both times previously. Will be trying a triple with these 3.

Turffontein
Race 1 - Iron Mike @ 16/1
Brother to La Bella Mia who is very quick. No harm at these odds.

Will post more later.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem

• mackem
  • Away
More
4 years 6 months ago #8 by mackem

More
4 years 6 months ago #9 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic All Racing Tips w/c 28th October
a morning of rugby and juggling kids and missed to post an early fancy of mine, Laird runner in race 1. Did back it so reinvesting some funds into a couple late bets -

R10 - Valbonne 20/1 ew.
R13 - Seekibg Gold 25/1 Ew.

• mackem
  • Away
More
4 years 6 months ago #10 by mackem

More
4 years 6 months ago #11 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic All Racing Tips w/c 28th October
After the Boks win the day ended perfectly with the 25/1 shot just lasting long enough in the last.

A heads up for an early bet at Kenilworth Tues - Drier sends down a well bred fillly to make her debut, she should win easily.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham, stokes1982