Super Rugby wk1, 6 Nations Rd 1 and other rugby

More
4 years 2 months ago #1 by Brent Graham
This is the thread we have all been waiting for guys, Super Rugby and 6 Nations are here.

Anyone who followed RuggaBugga and Son of a Punt on their incredible Hamilton 7's run should have their accounts fully loaded and ready to fire.

Going forward I will do a Sunday video with my handicap projections but for week 1 they have been out for some time. Current handicaps below and I will also be sharing details of the SuperBru Competitions and this weeks You Tube shows in another post

Week 1 Super Rugby Handicaps

Blues +5.5 v Chiefs
Brumbies -7.5 v Reds
Sharks -3.5 v Bulls
Sunwolves +16.5 v Rebels
Crusaders -18.5 v Waratahs
Stormers +1.5 v Hurricanes
Jaguares -6.5 v Lions

Round 1 6 Nations Handicaps

Wales -23.5 v Italy
Ireland -13.5 v Scotland
France +4.5 v England

Let's put the bookies on the back foot from day 1.

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #2 by southpaw
Please delete my thread Brent typed as u did, we both thinking rugby today.

Copy below -

Just had to get started today on super rugby as this Blues v Chiefs line has bugged me for weeks. I can’t understand why Chiefs are favourites? Blues have had 2 hard winning prep games to get into shape, their coaching team is really settled for this season, and they have their best 10 in Stephen Perofeta back fit.

Blues +5.5 @ 9/10 is a first round stand out for me.

Also taking smaller interest Blues win 15/8.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham

More
4 years 2 months ago #3 by ThoughtsOnSports
Replied by ThoughtsOnSports on topic Super Rugby wk1, 6 Nations Rd 1 and other rugby
Blues +5.5 is golden! Blues have strengthen well in the off season and have beaten both the Chiefs and Hurricanes in pre season. The Blues generally start the season off strong. Also taking Blues on the board at 2/1 and Blues under 12.5 win margin at 2.75/1.

Elsewhere, Sharks on the board at 6/10 and Stormers on the board at 12/10 are big fancies for me.

twitter: @ThoughtsOnSports

More
4 years 2 months ago #4 by The Vann
Blues/Stormers/Sharks @ 10/1

More
4 years 2 months ago #5 by Pierrebal
Replied by Pierrebal on topic Super Rugby wk1, 6 Nations Rd 1 and other rugby
I can’t wait for the Super Rugby to start this weekend. I’m still catching up on the various squad and coach changes hoping their will be some first weekend value.

I’ve followed on the Blues, no Barrett yet but perhaps for once they’ll have a decent start to the season.

My bet for the weekend is Jaguares -6.5. I think the Lions simply lost too many players with no real grunt or magic coming in. Jaguares lost only a handful of guys and starting at home is always an advantage.

Follow me on @kilianpierre

More
4 years 2 months ago #6 by BDub
First super rugby game that gets my money this week is Stormers vs Canes.

Canes traveling to SA sans Savea and Coles. It’ll also be interesting to see how they go without a match winner like BB. Not a great Canes pack IMO vs a Springbok laden pack. If the Storm can get ascendency at scrum time it should be game over and take the dangerous Canes backs out of the game.

12/10 Stormers is my pick.

Follow me on Twitter - @BrendonWessels

More
4 years 2 months ago #7 by ballaholic
Replied by ballaholic on topic Super Rugby wk1, 6 Nations Rd 1 and other rugby
Chiefs have best coach in the competition (Gatland), potentially worldclass fly half and quality organisation with recent history of success.

Blues have unproven coach, mediocre fly half and terrible organisation with recent history of disappointment (over and over).

Chiefs -4.5 for me.

More
4 years 2 months ago #8 by RuggaBugga
Replied by RuggaBugga on topic Super Rugby wk1, 6 Nations Rd 1 and other rugby
Getting on the Blues train, Blues +5.5 at evens at GG is a cracker!

Blues always start well and have covered 4/5 opening matches since 2015.

2019 - Lost 24-22 to Saders at home (Handicap Blues +7.5)
2018 - Lost 41-34 to Landers away (Handicap Blues +7.5)
2017 - Beat Rebels 56-18 away (Handicap Blues -3.5)
2016 - Beat Landers 33-31 at home (Handicap Blues -2.5)
2015 - Lost 23-18 to Chiefs at home (Handicap Blues +12.5)

Plus all the other comments and thats my first punt on S20!

Scared money dont make money! BOOM!

More
4 years 2 months ago #9 by southpaw

RuggaBugga wrote: Getting on the Blues train, Blues +5.5 at evens at GG is a cracker!

Blues always start well and have covered 4/5 opening matches since 2015.

2019 - Lost 24-22 to Saders at home (Handicap Blues +7.5)
2018 - Lost 41-34 to Landers away (Handicap Blues +7.5)
2017 - Beat Rebels 56-18 away (Handicap Blues -3.5)
2016 - Beat Landers 33-31 at home (Handicap Blues -2.5)
2015 - Lost 23-18 to Chiefs at home (Handicap Blues +12.5)

Plus all the other comments and thats my first punt on S20!

all aboard the Blues train, choo-choo. That plus v Saders last year very similar to my strategy this year, eyed it out for weeks and got on early and posted it on week 1 thread. They should have won that game. I don't get the fanfare on Gatland, Super Rugby will pose a whole new challenge for him after so many years in international game. Cruden was bang average in France.

More
4 years 2 months ago #10 by Zambusta
The wait is almost over...Super Rugby is back baby!

Looking forward to a great season of punting. Will be in Europe for the season, so have to check which sites I will still have access to.

Just a thought on the Sydney 7's:

Interesting to see what the outright price on Australia will be. I thought they played very well and pushed both NZ and Fiji close in their games in Hamilton. Add to that the issues the country has been having with the fires etc, I reckon the team will be super pumped to give Australians some good news.

More
4 years 2 months ago #11 by Cettas
Not sure if it would be applied but something to keep an eye on:

"NZR has decreed that the All Blacks rest periods that were installed to help win last year's World Cup (it didn't happen in case anyone was still wondering) will remain in place.

So, the All Blacks who are still part of Super Rugby are obliged to miss parts of the opening rounds and be stood down from two games in addition to the built-in bye periods."

www.stuff.co.nz/sport/119015676/mark-rea...he-river-by-nz-rugby
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheBettingStig

More
4 years 2 months ago #12 by mackem
Great read from Couch Critic, Super Rugby outright preview with a heads up and verdict on every team and also outright plays (top tryscorer picks to be added in next day or so.

goodforthegame.co.za/BetOlimp-Blog/super...ew-couch-critic.html

twitter: @goodforthegame
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pierrebal, Brad Breath, TheBettingStig, son_of_a_punt

More
4 years 2 months ago #13 by Pierrebal

mackem wrote: Great read from Couch Critic, Super Rugby outright preview with a heads up and verdict on every team and also outright plays (top tryscorer picks to be added in next day or so.

goodforthegame.co.za/BetOlimp-Blog/super...ew-couch-critic.html

Truly fantastic research and effort!

One had to expect an exodus after the RwC, with no real marquee additions. I really hope we still see quality rugby with some of the younger players given the freedom to express themselves!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Couch Critic

More
4 years 2 months ago #14 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Super Rugby wk1, 6 Nations Rd 1 and other rugby
Here are the links to our 2 SuperBru predictor pools - we also have a Fantasy Pool

SuperBru

Here is the link to Putyourmoneywhereyourmouthis our Pay 2 Play SuperBru pool – only enter if you are going to pay the R500 – all proceeds paid back as prizes – last year our Super Rugby winner got R13.5k www.superbru.com/superrugby/pool.php?p=12190082

Here is the link to our free World Sports Betting Super Rugby Predictor pool – over 7k worth of betting voucher prizes www.superbru.com/superrugby/pool.php?p=12190090

If you are new to this forum and want to get involved the create a forum account www.goodforthegame.co.za/Create-an-account.html

Any problems e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
4 years 2 months ago #15 by Cettas

Cettas wrote: Not sure if it would be applied but something to keep an eye on:

"NZR has decreed that the All Blacks rest periods that were installed to help win last year's World Cup (it didn't happen in case anyone was still wondering) will remain in place.

So, the All Blacks who are still part of Super Rugby are obliged to miss parts of the opening rounds and be stood down from two games in addition to the built-in bye periods."

www.stuff.co.nz/sport/119015676/mark-rea...he-river-by-nz-rugby

www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/super-rugby/...0-super-rugby-season

NZR head of high performance Mike Anthony confirmed to Stuff this week that the same rest directives would apply to All Blacks during this Super Rugby regular season.

- Two games off (on top of the teams' two byes)

- No more than six games played in succession (byes and rest weeks reset the count)

- A 180-minute cap on game time over the first three rounds

Along with that 180-minute restriction, coaches are also instructed to try and build the load - for instance, 40 minutes, then 60, then 80 - which wasn't perfectly adhered to last season.

More
4 years 2 months ago #16 by TheBettingStig
Replied by TheBettingStig on topic Super Rugby wk1, 6 Nations Rd 1 and other rugby
Super Rugby Round 1
Tips summary

Blues plus 5.5 v Chiefs
Reds plus 7.5 v Brumbies
Sharks minus 3.5 v Bulls
Waratahs plus 18.5 v Crusaders
Stormers plus 2.5 v Hurricanes
Rebels minus 16.5 v Sunwolves
Jaguares minus 6.5 v Lions

Twitter me @BettingStig

Twitter @BettingStig

More
4 years 1 month ago #17 by hanrick
Firing into the Reds +7.5 at 9/10 and Reds to win the game at 24/10. Like the look of the Reds team and Brumbies look weak to me.

Let the battle begin www.twitter.com/hanrickswart
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem, Brent Graham, Brad Breath

More
4 years 1 month ago #18 by mackem
Think I'm going to be in the Northern Hemisphere for a while longer so I will take a bash at the tips in the 6 Nations previews.

First up, Wales v Italy

goodforthegame.co.za/Six-Nations-Rugby/w...betting-preview.html

2 units (1-5 scale) Wales -23.5 points at 9/10

More
4 years 1 month ago #19 by Brad Breath
Replied by Brad Breath on topic Super Rugby wk1, 6 Nations Rd 1 and other rugby

hanrick wrote: Firing into the Reds +7.5 at 9/10 and Reds to win the game at 24/10. Like the look of the Reds team and Brumbies look weak to me.

Agreed and have taken the cap bet also.

Not convinced the Reds will be far away from topping the Aus conference, as such I've taken some 6.0 for them to do so, reckon it's a bit of value.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem, hanrick, The Vann

More
4 years 1 month ago #20 by mackem
6N Saturday Ireland v Scotland preview

goodforthegame.co.za/Six-Nations-Rugby/i...betting-preview.html

2 units, Ireland -13.5 points at 9/10
Unut Scale 1-5

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kirky

More
4 years 1 month ago #21 by son_of_a_punt
Replied by son_of_a_punt on topic Super Rugby wk1, 6 Nations Rd 1 and other rugby
Super rugby is back, which means productivity in South African offices on a Friday morning is going to decrease severely, Brent's family's Saturday movie night is going to turn into the Jaguares 11pm fixture and Castle Lite's share price is finally going to get the bolster its been waiting for thanks to Saturday afternoon braais. What a time to be alive.

Big thanks to Couch Critic for his epic preview on Super Rugby - some fantastic research put in there. It saved us a lot of time and allowed us to fully invest our attention into the Sydney 7s. We are going to be focusing on tips for the Sydney 7s after yet another successful 7s tournament last weekend. After Sydney we will be looking to get stuck into Super Rugby and Six Nations! However, we do have one big fancy in the Super Rugby this weekend.

Match: Sharks vs Bulls
Pick: Sharks to win @1.70 (Hollywoodbets)
Logic: An away fixture at the Shark Tank is hard enough, but to make it even more difficult is hot humid conditions - and that is exactly what conditions are like on Friday night when the Bulls travel to Durban. To make matters worse for the Bulls the Sharks have an immense backline filled with South African internationals and a very solid pack. The Bulls on the other hand have lost a handful of key players and look to be in a rebuilding stage. We are all over Sharks to get the W here with high confidence.

Good luck on the punts this weekend gents, lets hope the bookies are crying come Sunday evening!

Cheers
-SOFP

Twitter: son_of_a_punt | Time to win some beer money
The following user(s) said Thank You: Couch Critic

More
4 years 1 month ago #22 by shaft
Gone Reds +8.5 with Hollywoodbets.

"No team is as good or as bad as their last game."

More
4 years 1 month ago #23 by mackem
France v England on Sunday

goodforthegame.co.za/Six-Nations-Rugby/f...betting-preview.html

3.5 units England -3.5 points at 9/10
Unit Scale 1-5

More
4 years 1 month ago #24 by BDub
Going against the grain and taking Brumbies -6.5.

Heat in Canberra will reach 40 degrees and I think the Queenslanders will struggle to acclimatize coming from a much cooler Brisbane.

1st game always much more of a gamble but Brumbies covered this cap 6/9 times at home.

Game could also be in doubt due to temps and smoke from fires burning just outside Canberra.

Ikimashou!

Follow me on Twitter - @BrendonWessels

More
4 years 1 month ago #25 by The Vann
Come on Guys - Get Yer friggin back into it.
Super Rugby and Six Nations and we have a few outrights from the inimitable Couch and A Reds bet from BB.
I could post more outrights on a one week bicycle race then this effort - in fact I have.
Calling all Rugby Union Experts. Please be so kind as to give us lesser mortals (the footie types) at least one outright punt. And could South clock in with a few ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Couch Critic, Kirky

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #26 by hanrick

The Vann wrote: Come on Guys - Get Yer friggin back into it.
Super Rugby and Six Nations and we have a few outrights from the inimitable Couch and A Reds bet from BB.
I could post more outrights on a one week bicycle race then this effort - in fact I have.
Calling all Rugby Union Experts. Please be so kind as to give us lesser mortals (the footie types) at least one outright punt. And could South clock in with a few ?

Sharks to qualify for playoffs at 2/1
Highlanders to miss the playoffs at 2/1
Hurricanes to miss the playoffs at 4/1
Chiefs to win the title at 7/2

There you go. FIRE!

Oh, andI wanted to add. All these pick are with WSB, where I can't bet. The offering from the rest of the bookies is extremely poor this year. Only outright betting and conference betting

Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by hanrick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil, Matador, The Vann

More
4 years 1 month ago #27 by TheBettingStig
Replied by TheBettingStig on topic Super Rugby wk1, 6 Nations Rd 1 and other rugby
Line moved for a nice middle opportunity on Blues v Chiefs. Those who followed me on Blues +5.5 now can get Chiefs -2.5 for a nice 3 point middle which can easily land with the close NZ derby games.

Chiefs -2.5 @0.90 widely available.

Also Blues/Chiefs ht/ft offers tremendous value at 5.5 or 11/5. I have taken a nibble, Chiefs named a strong bench and I fancy them to come through in the last 20mins and take the game away from the Blues.

Twitter @BettingStig

More
4 years 1 month ago #28 by The Vann

TheBettingStig wrote: Line moved for a nice middle opportunity on Blues v Chiefs. Those who followed me on Blues +5.5 now can get Chiefs -2.5 for a nice 3 point middle which can easily land with the close NZ derby games.

Chiefs -2.5 @0.90 widely available.

Also Blues/Chiefs ht/ft offers tremendous value at 5.5 or 11/5. I have taken a nibble, Chiefs named a strong bench and I fancy them to come through in the last 20mins and take the game away from the Blues.

Personally would probably have mentioned someone like Southpaw before crowing about those who followed me.

More
4 years 1 month ago #29 by TheBettingStig
Good point, not crowing, just what my algorithm had at 5.5. A few guys obviously called it, on here southpaw first, followed by ToS, Ruggabugga, and I'm sure many other punters.

Twitter @BettingStig
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Vann

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #30 by TheBettingStig
I dont pretend to be the only one tipping, for example on here I called Reds plus first, does it make me the sole claimant of Reds plus bets? Off course not :-)

Luck to all, hope we have a super Super season!

:beer :beer :beer

Twitter @BettingStig
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by TheBettingStig.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Vann

More
4 years 1 month ago #31 by Couch Critic
Replied by Couch Critic on topic Super Rugby wk1, 6 Nations Rd 1 and other rugby

hanrick wrote: Sharks to qualify for playoffs at 2/1

There you go. FIRE!

Oh, andI wanted to add. All these pick are with WSB, where I can't bet. The offering from the rest of the bookies is extremely poor this year. Only outright betting and conference betting

Gbets has them as well Hanrick

Twitter: @HDiemont

More
4 years 1 month ago #32 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Super Rugby wk1, 6 Nations Rd 1 and other rugby
Blues v Chiefs preview is up and while the early Blues value is gone I fancy them to lead at the break and am happy to take 25/20

More
4 years 1 month ago #33 by TheBettingStig
Damien Mckenzie ruled out

Twitter @BettingStig

More
4 years 1 month ago #34 by hanrick

Couch Critic wrote:

hanrick wrote: Sharks to qualify for playoffs at 2/1

There you go. FIRE!

Gbets has them as well Hanrick

Thanks Couch, but limited there to such an extend that it's not worth betting there

More
4 years 1 month ago #35 by Brent Graham
Brumbies v Reds preview is up

Probably less interest in this one than any other game (Folau very short ATS) and gone for a nibble Brumbies 1-12

More
4 years 1 month ago #36 by Kirky

:) :lol: No worries Vann, if you've been following the thread you'd know the boys are keeping powder dry for Sydney 7s, and RuggaBugga and the Men (not boys) from Barcelona's superlative calls to put us on the winners podium and put the dagger into the bookies.

However... we've all been salivating for Super rugby since the world cup, and everyone seems to have a plan for it, and you're right - gedorf-the-fence-time.

So for what it's worth, here's my picks (confidence):
Blues win (4/5);
Brumbies -7.5 (3/5);
Bulls win (4/5);
Rebels -17.5 (2/5);
Crusaders -18.5 (2/5)
Stormers -2.5 (3/5)
Jaguares -10.5 (4/5)

And 6 Nations too, just for the hell of it:
Italy +23.5 (2/5);
Ireland -14.5 (4/5);
England -3.5 (4/5).

Good pickings and punting guys, can't wait to see Sean and Barca-Boys 7's calls :woohoo: :woohoo:

PLEASE NOTE: Take these with a pinch of salt tossed over your left shoulder - I'm not known for my betting success - Now that's how you write a disclaimer :P :silly: :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem, The Vann

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #37 by mackem
Brent Graham from Goodforthegame is joined by a team of betting experts including Oracle Rugby, Hanrick and Couch Critic to preview week 1 of Super Rugby and Six Nations from a betting angle. The show airs at 21h00 every Thursday night

Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Brent Graham.

More
4 years 1 month ago #38 by southpaw
What a weekend of rugby ahead and not to mention the horseracing from Kenilworth too, good times.

Thanks for all the outright selections, a bit like Hanrick i'm heavily limited or blocked @ most bookies that have all the exotic options for season bets, so it's slim pickings for me. However one i've taken this morning which feels value -

SR Top Tryscorer regular season - Will Jordan @ 50/1, top 3 @ 13/1 (Sunbet).

This feels big, he had 8 tries in opening 7 games last season before picking up a foot injury. He's just resigned for 3 years with Saders, can play across backline and is right up there as fastest guys in tournament. He also gets the nod @ 14 this weekend and while that's Reece's usual spot, Jordan looks the sort who will move to 15 at times, i believe that's where they are thinking about him as future All Black, especially with all the injuries McKenzie keeps getting.

Looking @ six nations - Player of Tournament Ntamack @ 25/1 generally available.

Super talented youngster looks like he's nailed down that 10 shirt and really impressed me @ world cup, also playing well for toulouse this year. If France go well it would have meant him having a blinder and while i have taken some France 8/1 outright a while back, this looks a nice complimentary bet for a further interest in the French, who i'll be rooting for all tournament.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil, The Vann

More
4 years 1 month ago #39 by coil
Ditto on South's comments , what a super weekend in store . Sadly I'll be at work and unable to follow Saturday and as it's also the first week of Super Rugby and the 6 Nations I'll be somewhat stingy with my play of cash .

In preference my better bets are :
Stormers minus 3.5 vs Canes

Italy plus 23.5

Waratahs plus 18.5

Next best

Reds plus 8.5

Ireland minus 13.5

Sharks minus 4.5 .

In Cape Town am smashing Rainbow Bridge and covering with Vardy .

Sevens I won't be touching sadly unless I'm following the Guru's on site .

Play well

More
4 years 1 month ago #40 by Pierrebal
Adding my bets here.

Bets taken at the start of the week

Blues +5.5 - With D-Mac out my confidence is up a bit more - but its the Blues, so no wagering the house.

Jaguares -6.5 - This is my absolute bet of the weekend - Lions hate this fixture and their team don't have the depth to fight up-front and I can see them losing it by more than 10 points.

Added today
Waratahs +18.5 - First game up for both sides, and with the Crusaders resting some AB's and saying others will only play 40 minutes it was worth a nibble.

In the other matches I fancy:
Reds points / tries over - Reds backline looks great, second season under Thorne they should look to give the ball some air as they won't win any wrestling match this season.

Sharks / Bulls - total points over / tries - Both backlines look full of running, only draw-back is that this is an evening game in Durban, so will have to wait and see what line comes out.

Sunwolves / Rebels - Clear skies on Saturday in Fukuoka - Tackling may be optional with the Sunwolves' new squad. Will look at Rebels overs, alternatively take them on the minus and sleep out Saturday morning. Hoping to add Rangi, anytime tryscorer.

Stormers / Hurricanes - As a Stormers fan I should really stay away, perhaps Kolisi anytime from a maul or a line-out move through midfield.

Looking forward to the show tonight and happy first week everyone!

More
4 years 1 month ago #41 by Cettas
Blues v Chiefs
Either side to win by 7 or less including draw @ 2.25

Also added the Friday games in an acca

All three games either side to win by 7 or less including draw @ 13.37

More
4 years 1 month ago #42 by Zambusta

Cettas wrote: Blues v Chiefs
Either side to win by 7 or less including draw @ 2.25

Also added the Friday games in an acca

All three games either side to win by 7 or less including draw @ 13.37

I also took the same bet at Sunbet.
I agree all 3 games look like they will be close.

More
4 years 1 month ago #43 by Shazzadude
Replied by Shazzadude on topic Super Rugby wk1, 6 Nations Rd 1 and other rugby

BDub wrote: Going against the grain and taking Brumbies -6.5.

Heat in Canberra will reach 40 degrees and I think the Queenslanders will struggle to acclimatize coming from a much cooler Brisbane.

1st game always much more of a gamble but Brumbies covered this cap 6/9 times at home.

Game could also be in doubt due to temps and smoke from fires burning just outside Canberra.

Ikimashou!

Brisbane has regularly been hitting temperatures over 30 degrees, and last week played a trial match against the Waratahs in Dalby (which they won 28-19), a town where temperatures are currently averaging between 35-40 degrees. Heat will not be a factor for Queensland.

Kiwi living in Australia

More
4 years 1 month ago #44 by Shazzadude
Replied by Shazzadude on topic Super Rugby wk1, 6 Nations Rd 1 and other rugby
I'm on:

Blues +6.5 (since moved)
Reds +7.5 and ML
Stormers ML

Will also look to take:

Sharks -3.5 and 13+
Rebels minus
Maybe Jaguares minus

Kiwi living in Australia

More
4 years 1 month ago #45 by The Vann

Still dancing with the SA Revenue Services and really not enjoying the music :sick: . Apologies for the delay in thanking all outright posts. Thanks to Hanrick, Couch, BB, Kirky and Southpaw for their picks.

One last lazy request from you chaps ( I did drive over 250km in the heat today, spent 4 hours in the presence of an idiot and lost around 3 years income )
Their are still a few books prepared to relieve me of my savings and two of them offer Super Rugby Top Try Scorer excluding play offs. On that basis I would like a Try Scorer pick who gets 2 runs at the Sunwolves during the regular season. Any suggestions?

More
4 years 1 month ago #46 by southpaw

The Vann wrote:

Still dancing with the SA Revenue Services and really not enjoying the music :sick: . Apologies for the delay in thanking all outright posts. Thanks to Hanrick, Couch, BB, Kirky and Southpaw for their picks.

One last lazy request from you chaps ( I did drive over 250km in the heat today, spent 4 hours in the presence of an idiot and lost around 3 years income )
Their are still a few books prepared to relieve me of my savings and two of them offer Super Rugby Top Try Scorer excluding play offs. On that basis I would like a Try Scorer pick who gets 2 runs at the Sunwolves during the regular season. Any suggestions?

Aussie sides get 2 cracks, Brumbies for me look more attack minded than other Australian sides. How about their new wing & cross-code hulk SOLOMONE KATA @ 100/1?

More
4 years 1 month ago #47 by southpaw
All to win acca @ 9/2 -

Brumbies
Sharks
Crusaders
Rebels
Stormers
Jaguares

More
4 years 1 month ago #48 by The Vann

southpaw wrote:

The Vann wrote:

Aussie sides get 2 cracks, Brumbies for me look more attack minded than other Australian sides. How about their new wing & cross-code hulk SOLOMONE KATA @ 100/1?

Many thanks South - A K across a few books on top three @ 25/1

More
4 years 1 month ago #49 by mackem
Couch Critic's Super Rugby Round 1 preview and plays

goodforthegame.co.za/BetOlimp-Blog/couch...-week-1-preview.html

More
4 years 1 month ago #50 by Brent Graham
Here is a Podcast of tonights THE HANDICAP Super Rugby week 1 preview anchor.fm/brent-graham/episodes/The-Hand...eek-1-Preview-eahrjb