F1 Austria GP

More
3 years 10 months ago #1 by mackem
F1 Austria GP was created by mackem
F1 returns with the Austria GP on Sunday 5th July and we have Couch Critic to thank for the preview

goodforthegame.co.za/BetOlimp-Blog/f1-au...betting-preview.html

All bets on this race are most welcome here

twitter: @goodforthegame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #2 by Ruan Fourie
Replied by Ruan Fourie on topic F1 Austria GP
Phew I doubt Leclerc will feature in this race. Ferrari were very poor in pre-season testing and they will not be bringing any upgrades to the Austria race.

I should have posted earlier but took Verstappen to win at WSB a couple of weeks back. They have a special where if your winning driver bet ends up coming second then they will give you a free bet. (Or something like that).

Personally I think the race will be between Hamilton and Verstappen. But don't count out Bottas. He may surprise.

Although it's not a track where Renault normally does all that well, they were smart and did their warm-up racing at Austria. I think they were the only team to do so. Even though it was with the 2018 car, it must have been excellent preparation for the drivers.

So I've got money on Ricciardo to finish in the points. And a smaller bet on Ocon. Sorry, should have posted this earlier since the odds have shortened a lot.

Will keep an eye out for more bets.

More
3 years 10 months ago #3 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic F1 Austria GP
Hamilton demoted to p5 on grid, price now as big as 5/2 for race. Feel will slice through field quick and always better race pace than Bottas.

Hamilton to win some value now I feel.