Super Rugby NZ & AU weeks 2 & 3, GPR, Pro 14, Preparation Series +other rugby

More
3 years 1 month ago #51 by Brent Graham
Joining you on the under 43.5 Coil - this fixture got a low scoring history

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #52 by coil
Apologies Brent , rookie error on my part . Didn;t check the ref . Lone and behold it's Frank Murphy , the absolute Kuuuuuuuuuunt who fuked me last week . Did not give one penalty the entire game last week to the defensive side, he was literally a bystander . Alas the points are flowing the arm is out like clock work and the defensive side may as well sit back and put their feet up . He's got me two weeks in a row and that's the last of it , good luck the Leinster and points buyers . Put a fork in me I'm down ...now where is that scotch !!!!

More
3 years 1 month ago #53 by hanrick

Brent Graham wrote: LOL Coil I am on o46.5 - come on 47

LOL! How good?!

Let the battle begin www.twitter.com/hanrickswart

More
3 years 1 month ago #54 by Chiefie
Craig Evans, Nigel Owens - pass to Hewitt a clear fucking metre forward, clear. NFL style forward pass.

So, the ospreys lose at home to a team who haven’t won in 8 games. Fuck right off.

I’m done with this shit. Fucking done.

More
3 years 1 month ago #55 by Brent Graham
Will be up early for Saders game - big on o30,5 Saders

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

More
3 years 1 month ago #56 by Laraxwell

Chiefie wrote: Craig Evans, Nigel Owens - pass to Hewitt a clear fucking metre forward, clear. NFL style forward pass.

So, the ospreys lose at home to a team who haven’t won in 8 games. Fuck right off.

I’m done with this shit. Fucking done.

I was probably on a similar accu ( 400E win from 14E stake) 8 games in out of 10.
Thought all the heavy lifting was done. 7th game was Bristol - barely made it.
Last 2 games were Ospreys and Crusaders.
Low hanging fruit but rotten.
Close but no cigar.
Accu's are for masochistic punters.
A painful ride but sweet when they come off

More
3 years 1 month ago #57 by ThoughtsOnSports
Small Sunday interest on Quins over 29.5 at 17/20

twitter: @ThoughtsOnSports
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chiefie

More
3 years 1 month ago #58 by Chiefie
Small interest on me closing all my betting accounts after the crusaders dismantle the canes.

A larger interest on me finding Craig Evans, replaying him the blatant forward pass in the Ospreys game and making him write a thousand times on a blackboard “I can listen to the TMO, I can listen to the TMO”.

Stronger interest on me paying to send Frank Murphy back to university to finish his Bcom in accounting.

Strong on me never watching a rugby game ever again. Not even for fun. Not ever.

God bless. Good night.

More
3 years 1 month ago #59 by coil
Where are you Chiefie , like the suns rises in the East , you will be back my son ;)

We'll find some goodies , have no fear !

More
3 years 1 month ago #60 by coil
Against the tide slightly, saints defense has improved , might not be such a try fest as expected though Quin's do tend to leak at times. However after last night's brutal rogering in Belfast I'm going to lay some faith and trust that Luke Pearce will bring back some normality and give the turn over merchants a reason to be on the field
Under 52.5 and if it's a fast start will be pressing unders !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kt6747, Quill

More
3 years 1 month ago #61 by Quill

coil wrote: Against the tide slightly, saints defense has improved , might not be such a try fest as expected though Quin's do tend to leak at times. However after last night's brutal rogering in Belfast I'm going to lay some faith and trust that Luke Pearce will bring back some normality and give the turn over merchants a reason to be on the field
Under 52.5 and if it's a fast start will be pressing unders !!

I prefer overs in general, but this one makes sense even to me. It's the Saints defence, they've had some low scoring matches and they conceded very few points this season.

More
3 years 1 month ago #62 by Chiefie

coil wrote: Where are you Chiefie , like the suns rises in the East , you will be back my son ;)

We'll find some goodies , have no fear !

Naaahhh I can’t. It’s too emotional. After the jubilation of the Bristol win followed by the ospreys shit show with Craig Evans. I’m out.

More
3 years 1 month ago #63 by coil
Wow, 22 points in ten minutes .... have gone unders at 68.5 ... never seen a start like this and can't complain , just great rugby and poor defense . Will do my balls and give away most profits from weekend grrr

More
3 years 1 month ago #64 by Chiefie
Watch this last try from dragons and tell me that’s not forward. Am I being retarded here?

t.co/2ILJWS96uZ

More
3 years 1 month ago #65 by coil
So my last game ended up like this ... unders 53.5 at the start , followed by under 68.5 in running and a handicap bet of plus 10.5 saints .

Result ... the under 68.5 arrived ... was praying the Saints would score at the death , I would lose the under 53.5 but win the plus .... result .... the Quin's score instead .... sigh.

More
3 years 1 month ago #66 by Chiefie

coil wrote: So my last game ended up like this ... unders 53.5 at the start , followed by under 68.5 in running and a handicap bet of plus 10.5 saints .

Result ... the under 68.5 arrived ... was praying the Saints would score at the death , I would lose the under 53.5 but win the plus .... result .... the Quin's score instead .... sigh.

That final try happened at 79:45 on the clock. It’s not worth it. It’s really not.

More
3 years 1 month ago #67 by Thrasher6
On under 53.5 in the Quins game....effing unreal. Gutted.