NFL Week 7

More
2 years 5 months ago #1 by Naidoo
NFL Week 7 was created by Naidoo
Player props seem well set this week so staying out of them for now. Will keep on looking for an edge though...
So just a 4 fold for tonight.

ML+Totals
Packers + Over 39.5 points
Patriots + Over 30.5 points
Rams + Over 44.5 points
Bucs + Over 44.5 points

8/1

Twitter handle @vinolin_naidoo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham, MrMeeseeks86

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #2 by MrMeeseeks86
Replied by MrMeeseeks86 on topic NFL Week 7
Giants v Panthers

Giants still have a slew of injuries, some key positions, and Panthers defense has been pretty solid. So I don't see Giants putting up a lot of points.

Panthers -2.5 @ 1.84
Giants Under 20.5 @ 1.79

Then I have a few different TD scorers as SINGLES - not a multiple.

Cooper Kupp (Rams) 2 or more TD's @ 4.60 (Stafford's favourite target against a Lions defense)
Derrick Henry (Titans) 2 or more TD's @ 3.45 (Chiefs are 27th on rushing D and gave up 2nd most rushing TD's)
James Conner (Cardinals) Anytime TD @ 2.00 (Texans are 2nd last on rushing yards and gave up the most rushing TD's. Anything near the goal line and he'll probably get the ball)

Teaser:

Panthers ML / Packers -2.5 / Rams -6.5 / Cardinals -6.5 @ 3.29

Texans +21.5 / Lions +21.5 / Bears +21.5 @ 2.99 (This is a bit of a long shot, a bit high risk but three scores in the NFL is pretty massive so I took it but small)

Not a lot of great matchups this week to be honest, a lot of lob-sided games, that's why I'm rather picking props mainly - a lot of big lines across the board. Also really like Vin's strategy of ML + points.

Good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.