NFL Week 8

More
2 years 5 months ago #1 by MrMeeseeks86
NFL Week 8 was created by MrMeeseeks86
Bengals v Jets

Jumping on this line early, it probably won't last long. Jets lost QB Wilson in week 7 (out for 2-3 weeks) and the Bengals beat the Ravens. I think after 7 weeks the Bengals have proven themselves to be a lot better than previous seasons. Will still fade Jets and Jags when I can.

Bengals -9.5 @ 1.92
The following user(s) said Thank You: Naidoo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #2 by MrMeeseeks86
Replied by MrMeeseeks86 on topic NFL Week 8
Bills v Dolphins

The second time these two face each other in this season. The first time the Dolphins got absolutely smashed at home by the Bills. They had a well balanced attack, both pass and run (179yds pass, 143yds rush) - and while Devin Singletary has been more quiet the last two games, he had 82yds on 13 attempts on this one. Bills struggled on rush last week against the Titans - I expect them to give Singletary more carries here and more yards than the last two weeks to get out of the funk. Should be noted that Bills use two RB's. Then I also added Gesicki yards - Tua has not looked great but he loves targeting his TE and he has the 2nd most targets this season...of the entire offense. Bills defense is great though so it is an alternate line in the build-a-bet. With 1 WR out and 1 questionable, I think Tua would have to target him.

Bills -6.5 / Gesicki 35+ Receiving Yds / Singletary Over 34.5 Rushing Yds @ 3.00

Texans v Rams

This is probably the most lob-sided game of the week. Texans still without Tyrod Taylor and Mills has not looked great apart from the Patriots game. He is tied 6th most ints (3rd highest int %) against the Rams defense who are tied 2nd for ints (tied 4th highest int %). So I'm going Mills for 2+ Int's which is the longer odds for any QB. Texans are also dead last in rush defense, both in yards and td's - and usually if one team has a big lead early it tends to be more run heavy anyways. Rams tend to pass more but because of this I think RB Henderson should rack up yards and score at least once. Out of the 7 games so far he only went scoreless in 2.

Mills 2+ Ints / Henderson Over 64.5 Rushing Yds / Henderson Anytime TD / Rams -9.5 @ 7.25 (those more conservative can always take spread below 7 and adjust ints and yds)

Browns v Steelers

Small strike on Baker Under 0.5 Ints - he has 3 overall for the season while Steelers Defense has picked only 2. Worth a shout I feel.

Mayfield Under 0.5 Interceptions @ 2.00

Teasers/Accas:

Anytime TD Scorers: Mixon (Bengals) / Kupp (Rams) / Harris (Patriots) @ 7.15

Lions+7.5 / Bengals -6.5 / Seahawks +3.5 / Rams -8.5 / Bills -6.5 @ 5.93

Good luck!
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by MrMeeseeks86. Reason: Formatting
The following user(s) said Thank You: Naidoo

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #3 by Naidoo
Replied by Naidoo on topic NFL Week 8
Week 8 Player Prop bets
Sunbet
Cooper Kupp (Rams) Over 7.5 Receptions
9/10

Tom Brady (Bucs) over 2.5 TD passes
12/10

Damien Harris over 71.5 Rushing yards
8/10

Mixed Acca (3 legs covering all three times (7pm, 10pm and 2am games)
Sportingbet
Rams -3.5 and over 40.5 Points
Bucs ML and over 30.5 Points
Cowboys +3.5 and over 40.5 Points

7/1

Twitter handle @vinolin_naidoo
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Naidoo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMeeseeks86