All Racing Tips w/c 8th November

More
2 years 4 months ago #1 by mackem
All Racing Tips w/c 8th November was created by mackem
Thread for all this week's racing tips, previews are from Winning Form and @Hollywoodbets

Monday Greyville

goodforthegame.co.za/Racing/greyville-mo...rse-racing-tips.html

All this week's racing tips are most welcome here

twitter: @goodforthegame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #2 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic All Racing Tips w/c 8th November

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #3 by coil
Replied by coil on topic All Racing Tips w/c 8th November
Can someone please forward this message to this race caller in Gauteng. His arrogance and self love will no doubt bounce of his thick skin.

Work riders today , a standard ride , the first winner .... ooooh it's a good ride, jaysus , think of something else or even better say nothing as every frikking winning ride was GOOD ride . And this guy needs more chances blah b;ah b;ah

Koopa Trooper in the second, the horse is three lengths and he call's there is nothing in it , then draws off in 5 m and wins a good race , please dear God, it's a work riders race.

Brandon twat Bailey you are a class knob !!! The Breeker from the South , take a chill pill, stop with the statements you make out as factual when they are merely opinions and stop with the brown nosing, take on the criticism and improve yourself , you are destroying racing for me and others
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by coil.

More
2 years 4 months ago #4 by coil
The last race , Global Player always in front , you are shouting other horses and not what your eyes are seeing , such a clown !

More
2 years 4 months ago #5 by mackem
I was brought up on good race calling Coil, can you tell you plenty of stories from the latter days and demise of the great and the good in UK commentators and the emergence of callers who are still top of the game over there now, guys like John Hunt.

We never been at anything like that level in SA and when we do find a promising one they move on to racing administration and imo cause a hell of lot more chaos than a youngster struggling / learning to call a race, though that's best saved for a serial (on netflix). This kid is battling but at least we are spared Nico's "Maaaarkusss and Ingrid Jooooooste" even when their horse ran third or Clyde's "in behind that lot" .......... what lot? the lot people have put money into buying and training horses which the public have backed?

I do like Peters in KZN, he is quality, imo

Greyville Wednesday Winning Form

goodforthegame.co.za/Racing/greyville-we...rse-racing-tips.html

More
2 years 4 months ago #6 by coil
Probably being a little too personal , but it frustrates the poo out of me . There is another in CT , Phillip . Awful to say the least .

I'm not sure if anyone coaches them or do they take advise , I enjoy both Peter's, love Clyde B and Graeme H , Malherbe not bad , just makes a few errors, LOL . And the big man Rouvaun is good too. Dumpie we can throw in the trash can , but seriously this BB needs to be more impartial and call what he sees .

Last time ...such a twat !

More
2 years 4 months ago #7 by mackem

More
2 years 4 months ago #8 by mackem

More
2 years 4 months ago #9 by kt6747
Replied by kt6747 on topic All Racing Tips w/c 8th November
A couple of early ones for me in Jhb

Race 2 - Chyavana @ 25/1 & Chopsticks @ 16/1
Chyavana been by Flower Alley looks like bred for further, but the dam was super speedy and with Bling up hopefully got a chance.
CHopsticks - Strange jockey booking but on breeding been a full brother to the super impressive Marshall, will hopefully have something good to come. Would have been happier if Bling was riding but Syster not the worse and getting weight from all the others.

Race 9 - Bon Viant @ 14/1
Beaten the fav before, and if can come back to any sort of earlier form, should be competitive.

Will post more later
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem, southpaw, coil

More
2 years 4 months ago #10 by mackem
My plays at Turffontein

R5 Follow Me 5/1, tricky race, has finished in front of Etermity Ring more than once, bit to find with Marigold Hotel on last un but was returning from a long break so should strip fitter today

R8 Another tough tricky race. I've lots of time for Travelling Wilbury (6/1), still quite low mileage, 3rd run after break hoping standside track will suit better than inside where she has been running lately

R9 Kotinos 7/1, would have preferred a higher draw, only 6th run and first 5 were decent efforts, scope to prove he is better than MR84 which gets him in with 54.5kg so getting plenty of weight from those who are shorter prices and trainers sprinters always worth a look

The following user(s) said Thank You: southpaw, coil, kt6747

More
2 years 4 months ago #11 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic All Racing Tips w/c 8th November
Great thoughts as always lads. A few for me -

T5 Juliet Tango 25/2 ew. Out of it at weights but I really liked how chased home a few good sorts after poor start in penultimate run, including One Night in Paris who won a good race the other day.

T4 Leeson 17/2 ew.
2 fair runs and blinkers might do the trick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil, kt6747

More
2 years 4 months ago #12 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic All Racing Tips w/c 8th November
Nice one follow me Mackem. We should have done just that!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem

More
2 years 4 months ago #13 by kt6747
Replied by kt6747 on topic All Racing Tips w/c 8th November
Nice one Mackem
The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem

More
2 years 4 months ago #14 by mackem