NFL Week 10

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #1 by Naidoo
NFL Week 10 was created by Naidoo
Ravens @ Dolphins is the Thursday night game and I think the best way to start Week 10 is with a alternate line Build a bet.

Lamar Jackson has 1+ TD passes in all his game so far this season. He has completed over 200+ passing yards in 7/8 games this season. Durham Smythe is a somewhat left field prop bet for me as he is a back up TE for the Dolphins but whenever he is on the field he usually sees the ball atleast once. I am taking his lowest alternate line here of 6+ receiving yards (would of hit in 6/7 games this season).

Lamar Jackson 1+ TD passes
Lamar Jackson 200+ Passing yards
D. Smythe 6+ Receiving yards

13/10
Sportingbet

Sportingbet just opened D. Smythe Receptions and the line is at 1.5 (He has had 2+ Receptions in 5/7 games this season). Adding this as a single bet in addition to the Build a bet.

D. Smythe over 1.5 Receptions
29/20

Twitter handle @vinolin_naidoo
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Naidoo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #2 by Naidoo
Replied by Naidoo on topic NFL Week 10
Rams @ 49ers is the Monday Night game

Really like Cooper Kupp yet again tonight but with Woods being out (Torn ACL) I think the 49ers may have extra men on Kupp. That makes his 98.5 and 7.5 Receiving yards and Receptions not that appealing. So swerving Kupp and going with an alternate Build a bet at Sportingbet. I think Kittle and Jefferson can have a good game tonight. Jefferson could get more targets with Woods out and Beckham Jr still learning the Rams plays. The game script on paper means that the 49ers will need to throw the ball alot and Kittle came back from a calf injury (5 weeks out) last week with 6 receptions and 100+ yards. He has always done well against the Rams and hopefully the trend continues tonight.

Kittle 45+ Receiving yards
Jefferson 35+ Receiving yards
11/10

Sportingbet

Twitter handle @vinolin_naidoo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.