Cycling w/c 14/03 : Milan - San Remo and Other

More
2 years 1 month ago #1 by The Vann
I see we are getting Milano - Torino on TV tomorrow
Basically a lumpy bumpy 197km with a 2km climb at 3.5% around 15km out. Should suit the likes of Cav, Groves and Bouhanni.

Milano - Torino
Win
Bouhanni @ 10/1
and the Saffa
Gibbons @ 100/1

So looking forward to Milan - San Remo this weekend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #2 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic Cycling w/c 14/03 : Milan - San Remo and Other
And tomorrow we get the first monument of the season

Milan San Remo
At 292km the longest monument but also the most boring. Around seven hours with all the action taking place in the last 30 minutes on the Cipressa and the Poggio. Plenty of flu withdrawals so may need to check before the off tomorrow but going with

Win
Ganna @ 22/1
e/w 1-3
Pogacar @ 5/1

More
2 years 1 month ago #3 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Cycling w/c 14/03 : Milan - San Remo and Other
Ok Vann time for me to make my season debut

Hard to look past Wout and Pog but after some consideration I am going to throw a few rand at a couple of rank outsiders who I think might enjoy what I think will be a hard ridden race with UAE looking to make life tough for the sprinters

Turgis win 125/1 and place 33/1 - can fly under the radar, if he can get to the Poggio with a small group could sneak away or win from a small sprint - he has been knocking on the door

Bettiol win 200/1 and place 50/1 - He caught my eye n Paris Nice where we was working for team mates - I got the feel he was working to something and hope this is it

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham
The following user(s) said Thank You: kt6747

More
2 years 1 month ago #4 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic Cycling w/c 14/03 : Milan - San Remo and Other

Brent Graham wrote: Ok Vann time for me to make my season debut

Hard to look past Wout and Pog but after some consideration I am going to throw a few rand at a couple of rank outsiders who I think might enjoy what I think will be a hard ridden race with UAE looking to make life tough for the sprinters

Turgis win 125/1 and place 33/1 - can fly under the radar, if he can get to the Poggio with a small group could sneak away or win from a small sprint - he has been knocking on the door

Bettiol win 200/1 and place 50/1 - He caught my eye n Paris Nice where we was working for team mates - I got the feel he was working to something and hope this is it

Brent you Beaut - Had a few beers 1-3 on both :beer :beer

More
2 years 1 month ago #5 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic Cycling w/c 14/03 : Milan - San Remo and Other
Great stuff Vann I only watched it now - at one point I thought he was going to win - that last 30km was riveting

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham