URC Week 14, Gallagher Prem Week 17 + other rugby Feb 17-19

More
1 year 2 months ago #51 by Brent Graham
Nice Coil - have you looked ahead a week? A crazy amount of rugby

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #52 by kompos

coil wrote: Phew , the cap arrived and in the end how did Sarries lose that ! Unbelievable . And I could have been knobbed with that late penalty , thankfully they kicked the ball out LOL . I caught a break

LOL
well done coil - you can stop trains with your reverse psychology!
not a point for the tigers in the 2nd half
I'll call on your help when I need something like this to happen
The following user(s) said Thank You: coil

More
1 year 2 months ago #53 by coil
Eish thanks lads and the Tigers could have rogered that cap with the last kick ....
So much rugby this weekend coming , I used to love the Super Rugby format , couldn't sleep Thursday nights in anticipation !!

Now I'm kinda lost with my viewpoint focused in the UK and France . But will have to do some serious watching over the next few weeks to get an idea .

Wales plus 4.5 , at home against an average English side , but they are just so horrible . But I wouldn't like to rely on England and perhaps a small lean towards Wales .

Ireland could gobble up the handicap of 23.5 points against Italy , especially in Rome . Italy in the past are guilty of putting in their worst performances at home. Much will depend on team selections although Ireland appear to have good depth pretty much all over besides No 10 perhaps .

On Sunday a confident Scotland travel to Paris and will fancy their chances , France will try to bully them but at first glance I like the plus 7.5 .

Will post a few thoughts during the week ;)

More
1 year 2 months ago #54 by coil
Like the unders in Bordeaux tonight , both sides should even each other out and have taken under 44.5 at 4/5 .