Rugby Referees - Over or Unders?

More
1 year 1 month ago #1 by Brent Graham
Rugby Referees - Over or Unders? was created by Brent Graham
Mondo posted a link on last weeks rugby thread and after discussing with him am doing a seperate thread so GFTG punters can continue to view and comment

Here is his original message

I have compiled a table of all the "top-level" rugby referees and I have gone through the fixtures for the Premiership, URC, Heineken cup, Currie Cup, Top 14, Super Rugby and top-tier test matches over the past season and, in some cases, the 2022 season also.

I allocated 1 point for a 50+ match and an additional point for a 65+ match. I have also noted where there has been a blowout and a team has won by 20+ points (I think a valuable bit of info as there are definitely some refs that like to try and even things out and keep the underdog in the game). One 'mistake' that I made was not factoring in the amount of games that a ref has had during the period but for the top refs I would go on 20 - 25ish total matches per year.

Points betting and overs/ unders (Don't we all hate betting unders?) has seen most of my money this year and I think there are definitely trends that emerge when you look at the refs - hopefully this can help us all make some money. With the WC coming up, more obscure refs are going to see plenty of game time so we can hopefully find some $ spots!

I will keep this up to date as regularly as possible and good luck buggers :kiss:

Here is the link to the google doc -

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19TloYh5f...6gCCBJs0U/edit#gid=0

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #2 by Mondo86
Replied by Mondo86 on topic Rugby Referees - Over or Unders?
Thanks for this Brent! Let’s make some money!

Yeah I tweaked it a bit and am now using a Google sheet -

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/19Tlo...Dt6gCCBJs0U/htmlview

I will be updating it by the following Wednesday every week and will welcome any criticisms, ideas or whatever, don’t be kak be lekker!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.