Super Rugby Rd 7, Currie Cup Rd 5, Heineken Champions Cup QF 7-9 April

More
1 year 1 month ago #51 by hanrick

Bookie Basher wrote:

Brent Graham wrote: Some very low try lines in Lions v Cheetahs game at the bookies that are up - I see alot of chaos and void bets acoming

Curious to know if multiple books had the same low lines, how would they justify voiding them?

They all get their betting feed from the same place and the line they all got was wrong.

I don't like the Cheetahs in today's game. Don't like their pack. And Lions team look decent enough. Lions +14.5 at 0.93/1 my main bet and also Lions over 24.5 points at 9/10

Let the battle begin www.twitter.com/hanrickswart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bookie Basher

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #52 by Bookie Basher
Books will conveniently wait until game is finished just in case by some miracle the lower lines don't land.....Will then result those as a loss but void any should they win!.....Shady antics!

More
1 year 1 month ago #53 by hanrick

hanrick wrote:

Bookie Basher wrote:

Brent Graham wrote: Some very low try lines in Lions v Cheetahs game at the bookies that are up - I see alot of chaos and void bets acoming

Curious to know if multiple books had the same low lines, how would they justify voiding them?

They all get their betting feed from the same place and the line they all got was wrong.

I don't like the Cheetahs in today's game. Don't like their pack. And Lions team look decent enough. Lions +14.5 at 0.93/1 my main bet and also Lions over 24.5 points at 9/10

Bad read

Let the battle begin www.twitter.com/hanrickswart

• Brent Graham
  • Brent Graham's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
More
1 year 1 month ago #54 by Brent Graham

Bookie Basher wrote:

I believe Betway paid out

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham