Cricket, IPL 2024

More
1 month 1 week ago #1 by mackem
Cricket, IPL 2024 was created by mackem
IPL 2024 gets underway this week, and all bets including any pre-tournament outrights and indivudual match plays are most welcome here

twitter: @goodforthegame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 5 days ago #2 by Naidoo
Replied by Naidoo on topic Cricket, IPL 2024
IPL Outrights

Another edition is upon us and while many teams have made changes to their squads some things have also stayed the same. Perennial underachievers Punjab Kings have moved to a new home ground and that may be the change of fortune that they have desperately needed.

They have also retained most of their core squad and have made some good additions especially in their bowling ranks. With Kagiso Rabada, Arshdeep Singh, Nathan Ellis, Harshal Patel and to quite a lesser extent Sam Curran they boast a solid pace attack.

Their batting has a lot of inconsistent batsman who most likely will perform in 1 out of 3 games but on their given day the likes of Bairstow, Livingstone, Rossouw, Raza and Dhawan can take the game away from their opposition. Prabhsimran Singh imo is the star batter in the squad and he holds the key to Punjab putting in good returns throughout the tournament. If the other batsman can support him, then Punjab should perform better than previous years.

:lol: I have no idea if the outright odds of 16/1 has tempted and swayed me here, but given they playing in a new home venue where most teams will face unknown conditions and the strong bowling line up they have, I think Punjab are being underestimated by the bookies. Not a strong play for me here but I like the long odds of Punjab in a tournament that generally throws some crazy results.

Punjab Kings outright EW - 16/1
Punjab Kings to make the top 4 - 3/1

Twitter handle @vinolin_naidoo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham, kt6747, Matador, The Vann

More
1 month 4 days ago #3 by Naidoo
CSK vs RCB

First game is in Chennai today so based on the wicket and his improved bowling returns in recent times, this Maxwell Sportingbet Special looks a runner.

Glenn Maxwell to hit a six & take a wicket - 2/1

More
1 month 4 days ago - 1 month 4 days ago #4 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic Cricket, IPL 2024
On the outrights I have taken

Win
Lucknow Super Giants @ 12/1

Batsman
S Yadav @ 18/1

Bowler
A Singh @ 20/1

CSK v RCB

On the centre strip today which should mean spinners get 70% of the wickets

Just don't see any quality in the RCB camp so going

Over 1.5 match wickets by
Theekshana @ 18/10
Jadeja @ 9/4

MOM
Maxwell @ 12/1
Last edit: 1 month 4 days ago by The Vann.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Naidoo

More
1 month 4 days ago #5 by Naidoo

Naidoo wrote: CSK vs RCB

First game is in Chennai today so based on the wicket and his improved bowling returns in recent times, this Maxwell Sportingbet Special looks a runner.

Perfect way to start the IPL betting, a first ball duck! :silly:

More
1 month 4 days ago #6 by The Vann

Naidoo wrote:

Naidoo wrote: CSK vs RCB

Perfect way to start the IPL betting, a first ball duck! :silly:

Yep. Really bad. One wicket by spinner and 8 by the quicks. MOM gets 1 over and out first ball duck.
I sincerely hope this is not how the IPL is going to go. Will pop something on the weekend matches but if they go pear-shaped will duck.

More
1 month 4 days ago #7 by Naidoo
Well for our sakes Vann, it cant get any worse so only way is up now.

PK vs DC

No one really knows what to expect at PK new home but I am going to back a PK bowler who will always give you a wicket, but whether he has enough time to get 2 is anyones guess. At these odds, Mr Consistent is a worthy bet.

Arshdeep Singh over 1.5 wickets - 31/20

The following user(s) said Thank You: The Vann

More
1 month 4 days ago #8 by ash190
Replied by ash190 on topic Cricket, IPL 2024
That Maxwell Sportingbet Special does sound tempting , especially with the home advantage for CSK in Chennai! Hope he delivers with that six and wicket for ya

More
1 month 4 days ago #9 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic Cricket, IPL 2024
Saturday's plays

Punjab Kings vs Delhi Capitals
Shreyas Iyer top Punjab Run Scorer at 3.75/1

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Bhuvenshwar Kumar to take 2+ wickets is 9/4 from 17/10 with Sportingbet (price boost)

More
1 month 3 days ago #10 by The Vann
Fancy the two underdogs today so will take the double

PK and SRH to win @ 3/1

PK v DC

Hoping he gets a match

Over 1.5 wickets
A Singh @ 18/10

More
1 month 3 days ago #11 by Naidoo
RR vs LSG
S. Samson over 23.5 runs - 1/1

GT vs MI
W. Saha over 30.5 PP - 1/1

More
1 month 3 days ago #12 by mackem
I got in a real mess with the IPL Saturday games, badly need to see all teams with a game or 2 under belts so just smalls on these today

Match 4: Rajasthan Royals vs Lucknow Super Giants
Total Match Sixes over 13.5 at 8/10 with BoyleSports
Royals Top Run Scorer Sanju Samson at 4/1 with Sportingbet

Match 5: Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians
Mumbai Indians Top Run Scorer Suryakumar Yadav at 3/1 with Sportingbet

More
1 month 2 days ago #13 by The Vann
Taking the double again

LSG and MI to win @ 5/2

RR v LSG

With Willey not playing the new kid on the block maw get a start and I think his pace could cause a problem

Top Wicket Taker LSG
S Joseph @ 7/2

More
1 month 2 days ago #14 by Eduard
Replied by Eduard on topic Cricket, IPL 2024
In the RR game, you can get over 11.5 6s @Palacebet.

I went u13.5 6s, as this line was only beat once in 2023

More
1 month 2 days ago #15 by Naidoo

mackem wrote: I got in a real mess with the IPL Saturday games, badly need to see all teams with a game or 2 under belts so just smalls on these today

Match 4: Rajasthan Royals vs Lucknow Super Giants
Total Match Sixes over 13.5 at 8/10 with BoyleSports
Royals Top Run Scorer Sanju Samson at 4/1 with Sportingbet

Match 5: Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians
Mumbai Indians Top Run Scorer Suryakumar Yadav at 3/1 with Sportingbet

Brilliant call with the Samson top bat Chris. When I was researching him for my bet last night I saw he has started fast in each of his last four years in the IPL, especially in his first innings of the tournament with scores from 2020 till 2023 ranging from 74,119,55,55 and today 82.

More
1 month 2 days ago #16 by mackem
Thanks Naids, have a feeling Samson will be the go to man for RR so might follow him for next few matches. Battling with line ups in general, a couple of "non runners" in the first few matches.

Match 6: Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Punjab Kings , Monday 25th March

RCB take on Punjab Kings. RCB went down to Chennai Super Kings by 6 wickets in their first match. They posted 173/6 (Rawat 48) but CSK chased it down with 2 balls to spare.

Punjab Kings won their opening game at home to Delhi Capitals by 4 wickets. They chased down a target of 175 in 19.2 overs with Sam Curran top scoring with 63.

BoyleSports have the RCB at 15/20 to win the match and the Punjab Kings are currently 11/10

RCB are even money to hit the most sixes, Punjab are 21/20 and a tie is 15/2

Sportingbet price boosts include Sam Curran to take a wicket and hit a six at 9/4 from 1.75/1 and there are many other specials on offer and that does make some appeal

GFTG Selection: Sam Curran to take a wicket and hit a six at 9/4 from 1.75/1 with Sportingbet

The following user(s) said Thank You: Quill

More
1 month 1 day ago #17 by The Vann
Nice calls Chris. I'm having one of those spells where my posted bets lose but the more dodgy ones not on the boards are doing fine.

Putting up all three today although my pick is the runs.

RCB made 173/6 at Chennai and PK posted 177/6 in the chase at Mullanpur. Batting should be quite a bit easier at Bengaluru today specially if PK's bat first. The RCB bowling line-up does not inspire. On that basis also taking the result as I make it choice.

RCB v PK

First Inn runs
Over 182.5 @ 17/20

To win
PK's @ 11/10

Should probably not look at wickets on the expected easier pitch but have to take these odds

Over 1.5 match wickets
A Singh @ 2/1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quill

More
1 month 1 day ago #18 by Naidoo
Thanks Chris and Vann for the thoughts and bets on todays game.

RCB vs PK

Bengaluru should be a run fest but I have to continue backing Arshdeep Singh as well. It doesn't matter whether he bowls in the PP or at the death, his always in the wickets.

A Singh over 1.5 wickets - 2/1 (Sportingbet Boost)

Anuj Rawat scored a brilliant 40+ to salvage the RCB innings in the opener against CSK. What caught the eye was Dinesh Karthik was taken out of the game at the innings break and Yash Dayal was brought in to bowl. Rawat played as the WK and if that happens again today than Rawat PP line is definitely wrong. All over that low line at Betway.

Anuj Rawat over 17.5 PP - 0.85/1 (Betway)

More
1 month 1 day ago #19 by The Vann

Naidoo wrote: Thanks Chris and Vann for the thoughts and bets on todays game.

RCB vs PK

Bengaluru should be a run fest but I have to continue backing Arshdeep Singh as well. It doesn't matter whether he bowls in the PP or at the death, his always in the wickets.

Anuj Rawat scored a brilliant 40+ to salvage the RCB innings in the opener against CSK. What caught the eye was Dinesh Karthik was taken out of the game at the innings break and Yash Dayal was brought in to bowl. Rawat played as the WK and if that happens again today than Rawat PP line is definitely wrong. All over that low line at Betway.

PP banked before he bats. Good spot Vin Thanks

More
1 month 1 day ago #20 by Naidoo

The Vann wrote:

Naidoo wrote: Thanks Chris and Vann for the thoughts and bets on todays game.

RCB vs PK

PP banked before he bats. Good spot Vin Thanks

No worries Vann, glad someone else managed to get on this as well. Guess with the IPL in early stages, the bookies are still sleeping on some lines.

More
1 month 1 day ago #21 by mackem
Nice play Vinn

Match 7: Chennai Super Kings vs Gujarat Titans , Tuesday 26th March

Tuesday's action sees CSK take on Gujarat Titans. Chennai Super Kings beat RCB by 6 wickets in their first match,chasing down with 173/6 with 2 balls to spare at this venue. Mustafizur Rahman returned figures of 4/29 and was named MoM.

Gujarat Titans beat Mumbai Indians by 6 runs in their opening game. Sai Sudharsan top scored with 45 in their bat first total of 168/6 and 4 of their bowlers each took 2 wickets to keep Mumbai short of the target.

BoyleSports have the CSK at 7/10 to win the match and the Titans are currently 23/20

CSK are 8/10 to hit the most sixes, the Titans are 1.45/1 and a tie is 6.75/1

Price Boosts

Sportingbet price boosts include Rachin Ravindra to make a 50 at 4/1 from 5/2 and there are many other specials on offer.

Selection: Wriddhiman Saha to hit a 6 at 1.75/1 from 12/10 with Sportingbet

Saha opened the batting for the Titans in their opening win and whilst he only made 15 on that occasion his place at the top of the order makes his boosted price to clear the ropes appealing.

More
1 month 21 hours ago - 1 month 20 hours ago #22 by Naidoo
Thanks Chris.

CSK vs GT

The Chennai pitch didn't play as per norm in the first match, but as coach Stephen Fleming mentioned, as the competition goes on wear and tear will make the pitches revert back to norm. So for now there might not be as much spin and turn as usual in Chennai.

I was on Saha over 30.5 PP in the first game and he finished on 29. He got out on 19 to a brilliant Bumrah ball but he did look in good knick in his innings.

Being a WK and with spin bowlers like Rashid Khan, a stumping is always a runner. So I am hoping Saha can start strong with the bat and score atleast 19 again then get some returns with the gloves.

W. Saha over 28.5 PP - 9/10 (Sunbet)

Omarzai, the Afghanistan all rounder had a tremendous WC in India and continued that form in the first game against MI. His bowling especially when opening the innings is seriously impressive with the way he can swing the ball and trouble any batter. He should trouble the CSK batters today and if I could find his wickets line anywhere at our SA books I would be taking that bet as well. His PP line of 31.5 is an option but since I am on Saha PP, I didn't want to take another similar bet.

Ended up finding and taking a Sportingbet Special for Omarzai to hit a six and take a wicket at 2/1.

Last edit: 1 month 20 hours ago by Naidoo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matador

More
1 month 13 hours ago #23 by Naidoo
SRH vs MI

Taking 2 Sportingbet specials for this match. Nothing in the PP markets appeal for this game, so just the 2 bigger odd bets.

Gerald Coetzee will go for runs but his always in the wickets as well. His the type of bowler that always makes the batmen play so even if he only gets 3 overs, his wickets line is a runner.

I don't think I need to say anything about Klaasen but I am hoping he gets atleast 5-6 overs in the middle and not just a couple. Klaasen is in the form or his life and can cover this line on his own. Markram has alot of pressure on him, especially after his sacking as captain. Hopefully he finally gets going and can contribute towards this bet.

Gerald Coetzee over 1.5 wickets - 2.25/1
Markram & Klaasen 75+ runs combined - 2/1

The following user(s) said Thank You: mackem

More
1 month 2 hours ago #24 by mackem
Match 8: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians , Wednesday 27th March

Wednesday's action sees the Sunrisers take on Mumbai Indians in Hyderabad. The Sunrisers went down by 4 runs to the Knight Riders in Kolkata in a high scoring thriller first time out. KKR posted 208/7 batting first (Natarajan 3/32) and despite the Sunrisers top order all getting starts and a blitz of 63 off 29 balls by Klaasen including 8 maximums, SH came up just short.

Mumbai Indians lost away to Gujarat Titans by 6 runs in their opening game.Bumrah returned figures of 3/14 as the Titans posted 168/6 and Brevis (46) and Sharma (43) couldn't find the support they needed in the chase.

BoyleSports have the Sunrisers at 23/20 to win the match and the Mumbai Indians are currently 7/10.

Sunrisers are 14/10 to hit the most sixes, Mumbai are 8/10 and a tie is 7.25/1

Price Boosts

Sportingbet price boosts include Heinrich Klaasen to hit 3+ sixes at 5/2 from 1.75/1 and there are many other specials on offer.

GFTG Selection: Jasprit Bumrah over 1.5 wickets at 11/10 with Sportingbet
T Natarajan over 1.5 wickets at 11/10 with Sportingbet

Let's stick with bowlers in form and Bumrah and Natarajan both to take 2 or more wickets looks good to us.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #25 by Naidoo

Naidoo wrote: SRH vs MI

Taking 2 Sportingbet specials for this match. Nothing in the PP markets appeal for this game, so just the 2 bigger odd bets.

Gerald Coetzee will go for runs but his always in the wickets as well. His the type of bowler that always makes the batmen play so even if he only gets 3 overs, his wickets line is a runner.

I don't think I need to say anything about Klaasen but I am hoping he gets atleast 5-6 overs in the middle and not just a couple. Klaasen is in the form or his life and can cover this line on his own. Markram has alot of pressure on him, especially after his sacking as captain. Hopefully he finally gets going and can contribute towards this bet.

Gerald Coetzee over 1.5 wickets - 2.25/1
Markram & Klaasen 75+ runs combined - 2/1

Innings break now and taking an inplay Sportingbet boost.
Buvi Kumar over 1.5 wickets - 2.75/1

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #26 by mackem
Nice call with the Markram/Klaasen combo Naids.

Match 9: Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals Thursday 28th March

Thursday's action sees the Rajasthan Royals host the Delhi Capitals in Jaipur. The Royals beat the Lucknow Super Giants by 20 runs in their opening match at this venue, Sanju Samson top scored with an unbeaten 82 in their bat first total of 193/4 and the Super Giants reply closed on 173/6.

The Capitals went down to Punjab by 4 wickets in their first action. They posted 174/9 with plenty of batsmen getting strats but not kicking on and Punjab got up with 4 balls of the chase to spare (Kuldeep Yadav 2/20)

BoyleSports have the Royals at 13/20 to win the match and the Capitals are currently 13/10.

The Royals are 15/20 to hit the most sixes, the Capitals are 1.45/1 and a tie is 7/1

Price Boosts

Sportingbet price boosts include Kuldeep Yadav to take 2+ wickets at 2/1 from 1.38/1 and there are many other specials on offer.

Selections:Delhi Capitals to hit the most sixes at 1.45/1 with Boyle Sports
Kuldeep Yadav to take 2+ wickets at 2/1 from 1.38/1 at Sportingbet

There some really big hitters on both sides and although they couldn't really cut loose in their opening match the value here could rest with the visitors to hit the most sixes. Meanwhile Yadav gets the vote to take 2+ wickets.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #27 by Naidoo
Thanks Chris yeah its just a pity that I spent some of that winnings on that inplay bet. Yesterday match was crazy, that wicket was like a concrete road, madness.

RR vs DC

Sanju Samson over 25.5 runs at evens was going to be my play. However, if there is a weakness in his game its against left arm spinners, and Axar Patel and Kuldeep Yadav could trouble and slow his game today.

I like the Kuldeep Yadav wickets shout Chris and at 2/1 can't get hurt at that price. So will follow your lead for this game and back the Yadav wickets line.

Side note: if anyone wants a safer Yadav alternative bet, you can take his PP line of 20.5 at 19/20.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #28 by The Vann
Can't say I enjoyed yesterdays cricket. Conditions just way too much in favor of the batsmen. You still need some kind of contest to make sport watchable.

RR v DC
Joining on that Kuldeep special and taking

Samson PP over 36.5 @ 9/10

Boult over 1.5 wickets @ 27/20

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #29 by mackem
I'm struggling guys, Match 10: Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Kolkata Knight Riders on Friday, keeping it simple KKR to win at evens with Boyle, I just think they look a stronger side

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #30 by Naidoo
RCB vs KKR

I mentioned in RCB last game about Anuj Rawat wrong PP line. Bookies have now adjusted his line after his strong showing in RCB first two games, but I still believe his new line of 21.5 is still too low.

With this being Karthik last season before he retires, RCB management have decided to make Rawat the main WK. He has been impressive behind the stumps and has always been in the action.

Even though he bats at 6, with the way RCB play, he should always get a chance with the bat. Whether the need to rebuild an innings or smash a few at the death, Rawat is capable of both as shown already this tournament.

Bengaluru should play more batter friendly tonight and the 6 - 8 overs of spin from RCB may not return much. However, even just one stumping wins this PP bet, thats how wrong this line is imo.

Even without a stumping, Rawat has shown he has a safe pair of hands behind the stumps, and I expect a couple of catches for him tonight. Should he get a chance with the bat at 6 tonight, then even better, this bet could be won early should RCB bat first.

To sum up, the Anuj Rawat PP line should of been around 26.5 and not 21.5, its just too low for a WK who bats in the top 6.

Anuj Rawat over 21.5 PP - 0.85/1 (Boyle, Betway)

The following user(s) said Thank You: kt6747

More
4 weeks 2 hours ago #31 by mackem
Match 11: Lucknow Super Giants vs Punjab Kings, Saturday

Total match sixes over 12.5 at 19/20 with BoyleSports

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #32 by Naidoo
LSG vs PK

Arshdeep Singh over 1.5 wickets - 2/1 (Sportingbet Price Boost)

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #33 by Naidoo
Nice call on the sixes line in the LSG game Chris.

GT vs SRH

Plenty appeal to me in this game, Saha PP, Klaasen PP and even Klaasen over 0.5 sixes at 5/10 seems a lock, pity I couldn't find anything in the other game to work that 5/10 into a 12/10 double.

The pitch at Ahmedabad is as good as anyone's guess, some games its a road while others 160 is more than enough. With the unpredictability of the pitch and how it will play in a day game, I prefer backing a speculative price boost instead of a main strike on a 9/10 PP bet.

Sportingbet has a cracking boost on the SA trio for the game, and imo if the wicket plays like a road, then this bet will provide plenty of value.

Klaasen, Markram & Miller to hit 7+ combined sixes - 2.75/1

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #34 by mackem
Thanks Naids, that one caame home lonely.

Just looking at the second of Sunday's games.

Match 13: Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings , Sunday 31st March

Delhi to hit the most sixes at 1.45/1 with BoyleSports, been here before bu ts till think DC hitting power is underestimated.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #35 by mackem
Match 14: Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals , Monday 1st April

Top Batsman Total Runs over 72.5 at 17/20 with BoyleSports, first game at Mumbai and reckon it will be high scoring

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #36 by The Vann
MI v RR

At Wankhede today which was the fastest scoring ground last season at over 10 runs per over. I'm thinking not many wickets, Sandeep Singh has been bowling well at the death but only has one wicket to date. He has not bowled in the power play yet but may get one this time around as he has a decent record against Rohit. I think two sticks gets a bowler a share of the most wickets and I like his odds.
Kishan looked close to his best in that 34 run knock last time out, it's a good batting wicket and he has the gloves. This line at Sunnies which is a few points lower then most of my other books.

Player performance
Kishan over 31.5 @ 9/10

Most wickets
RR
S Singh @ 9/2

More
3 weeks 4 days ago - 3 weeks 4 days ago #37 by Naidoo
Had no betting interest in the MI game yesterday, but I did catch the first innings. Idk who is more brainless, the MI batters or MI management. You 2 down inside the first over, take your medicine and see out Boult and Burger. It gets easier to bat in the Wankhede after the initial new ball burst.

With the pacers causing mayhem, what do MI management do? Of course lets send in Brevis as the impact player, a player well known for his struggles against pace bowling :lol:

Sorry about those bets yesterday Chris and Vann, but that MI team is brainless. Guess it runs in the franchise as MI Cape Town is just as clueless!

RCB vs LSG

Bengaluru again today and who knows what this pitch is going to do. I read a report that there is some grass on the surface but it should be a batting wicket as the game goes on. Bowlers will need to take the pace of the ball if they want to have some sort of success.

Krunal Pandya has started this tournament quite well both with bat and ball. Depending on the match situation he should bowl a minimum of 3 overs and may not bat, unless LSG collapse. Even if he comes in at 6 or 7, I think his PP line is worth taking. All rounder so he should be involved throughout the game for this bet.

Krunal Pandya over 23.5 PP @ 17/20

Last edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by Naidoo.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #38 by mackem
I couldn't have been more wrong abaout a high scorer on Monday :(

Match 15: Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Lucknow Super Giants, Tuesday 2nd Apri

GFTG Selections: Total player performance, Gelnn Maxwell over 33.5 at 17/20 with BoyleSports

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #39 by Naidoo

mackem wrote: I couldn't have been more wrong abaout a high scorer on Monday :(

Match 15: Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Lucknow Super Giants, Tuesday 2nd Apri

GFTG Selections: Total player performance, Gelnn Maxwell over 33.5 at 17/20 with BoyleSports

Thanks for this Chris, didn't even need him to bat :beer

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #40 by mackem
Match 16: Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Wednesday 3rd April

Total Match Sixes over 15.5 at 9/10 with BoyleSports

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #41 by Naidoo
DC vs KKR

Rishabh Pant under 22.5 runs @ 17/20

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #42 by Naidoo

mackem wrote: Match 16: Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Wednesday 3rd April

Total Match Sixes over 15.5 at 9/10 with BoyleSports

Nice call here Chris, but boy did I read that game wrong! I really thought Pant was due a failure with the bat after his impressive start to the tournament after his horrific car crash.

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #43 by mackem
Match 17: Gujarat Titans vs Punjab Kings, Thursday 4th April

Tricky one this imo, not really confident but taking a chance on ..... Total Match Sixes under 14.5 at even money with Sportingbet

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #44 by mackem
Match 18: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings, Friday 5th April

Most Sixes Sunrisers Hyderabad at 21/20 with BoyleSports

Taking a break from the IPL over the weekend due to the Joburg trip, back Monday

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #45 by Naidoo
GT vs PK

Going back to the Arshdeep well for todays game.

Arshdeep Singh over 1.5 wickets - 19/10

More
3 weeks 18 hours ago #46 by shaft
Replied by shaft on topic Cricket, IPL 2024
T20 Challenge, Rocks vs Tuskers.

These teams have been struggling.

Top batsman under 63.5 runs @ 17/20

"No team is as good or as bad as their last game."

More
3 weeks 4 hours ago #47 by Naidoo
Nicely done on Friday Chris and Shaft :beer

RR vs RCB

After two quiet performances for RCB, WK Anuj Rawat PP line has dropped back to 17.5 lol. With Boult and Burger on fire during the Powerplay, RCB could lose a few wickets early and Rawat at 6, could have more time to bat instead of coming in at the death.

Rawat has been impressive with the gloves and has taken some brilliant catches. Again with such a low PP line for a WK, this bet could win at any moment irrespective of match situation.

Anuj Rawat over 17.5 PP - 0.85/1

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #48 by mackem
Match 22: Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders , Monday 8th April

Sticking wwith KKR on the board at even money with Sportingbet

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #49 by Naidoo
CSK vs KKR

Dhoni PP line of just 15.5 has caught my eye. He may not get a chance to bat since his coming in at 8, but the line is too low not to get involved, especially since the game is in Chennai, so a stumping is a possibility. Boyle and Betway have his line at 15.5 at 0.85/1.

Over on the Varsity Cup thread, Brent and Vann are confident on the UJ handicap for tonight, so I am adding the -22.5 handicap to the Dhoni PP bet to reduce my stake and get better odds on the double.

Dhoni over 15.5 PP into UJ -22.5 @ just over 25/10

More
2 weeks 4 days ago - 2 weeks 4 days ago #50 by The Vann
CSK v KKR

18 of the 22 wickets at this ground thus far have gone to quicks. Think this price boost at Sportingbet worth a sniff

Over 1.5 match wickets
Starc @ 7/4
Last edit: 2 weeks 4 days ago by The Vann.