Super Rugby Rd 6, URC Week 13, Gallagher Week 14 29-31 March

More
4 weeks 2 days ago - 4 weeks 2 days ago #51 by Kirky
Testing - the links to the next page don't work

OK, now I see why - cos there was nothing on the next page till I posted this :silly: :)
Last edit: 4 weeks 2 days ago by Kirky.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #52 by Jameson

Kirky wrote: Testing - the links to the next page don't work

OK, now I see why - cos there was nothing on the next page till I posted this :silly: :)

More importantly, looking into your crystal ball, how about Exeter +8 ?? :-)

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #53 by Roger Rabbit
Shambles yesterday, somehow i managed to get the GSP in Superbru so not all bad. Cricket to win back some of ydays losses, WP to beat the Warriors 2.15/1 with sunbet, WP much stronger on paper and Warriors due a loss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kirky

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #54 by Kirky

Jameson wrote:

Kirky wrote: Testing - the links to the next page don't work

More importantly, looking into your crystal ball, how about Exeter +8 ?? :-)

My crystal ball - ha ha - more like my hairy balls :P and I do my best to not see them too often :pinch:

It looks like a goodie to me at +8, but I've gone another way: Sale -3.5 onto Bayonne -1.5 @ 2.75 for beer money to put this weekend behind me :S

Note to self: My banana skin is the Ospreys, and NEVER bet on the Lions again.
Oh yes, also never go against Stade de France.

I reckon Sale win by 5, so we're both good :beer

More
4 weeks 1 day ago - 4 weeks 1 day ago #55 by Pablo

Pablo wrote: Looks like UBB will rotate against Lyon this week (they receive Saracens next week in CC playoffs so make sense).

Penaud and Deportere out for sure (its what I've been told) and some others may rest. Lou -4 ha @1.68 2u looks valuable or even the overs if weather allows.

Lou -4 arrived safely and the o53.5 in London as well.

For tonight I took u45 @1.813 in Bayonne-Toulon just for 1u. No rain during the match but heavy rain expected in San Sebastian a couple of hours before kickoff. Both teams going strong and I expect both defences to stay firm.
Last edit: 4 weeks 1 day ago by Pablo.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #56 by Pablo

Pablo wrote:

Pablo wrote:

Lou -4 arrived safely and the o53.5 in London as well.

For tonight I took u45 @1.813 in Bayonne-Toulon just for 1u. No rain during the match but heavy rain expected in San Sebastian a couple of hours before kickoff. Both teams going strong and I expect both defences to stay firm.

Terrible call

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #57 by Jameson
Yet another bad weekend for me - a couple of wins but over twice as many losses - 2 of which were 1 point affairs and I had a big bet on Sale Exeter overs which needed a converted try with just over 20 mins to go. No score ....