UFC Fight Night: Allen vs Curtis 2

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #1 by SABettingMan
UFC Fight Night: Allen vs Curtis 2 was created by SABettingMan
We are back in the Apex on Saturday! Last weekend was one of the worst reffing performances I think we have seen in a long time. Let's hope we never have to see Mr Copeland again.

This is a rematch between Allen & Curtis where Curtis beat Allen by TKO last time. However the books have Allen as the favourite for this one.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts on this card!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brent Graham, hewag, doubler

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #2 by Brent Graham
Replied by Brent Graham on topic UFC Fight Night: Allen vs Curtis 2
Not on this card but a question on the Mens UFC Middleweight where WSB have priced up who will be Champion on 21 December 24.

I believe Dricus the current champ will fight Adesanya in August for the title - Dricus is 15/10 and Adesanya 3/1.

The favourite is Khamzat Chimaev at 1/1

My question is whether Chimaev is likely to get a shot at the title given only 4 months till the end of the year? What am I missing? Surely Dricus and Adesanya are the value?

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #3 by doubler
Replied by doubler on topic UFC Fight Night: Allen vs Curtis 2

Brent Graham wrote: Not on this card but a question on the Mens UFC Middleweight where WSB have priced up who will be Champion on 21 December 24.

I believe Dricus the current champ will fight Adesanya in August for the title - Dricus is 15/10 and Adesanya 3/1.

The favourite is Khamzat Chimaev at 1/1

My question is whether Chimaev is likely to get a shot at the title given only 4 months till the end of the year? What am I missing? Surely Dricus and Adesanya are the value?

True Brent, I'd only stick with the two given the short turn around time and given the fact that Khamzat can only fight in particular countries, definitely not allowed in the US anymore.
I would also fancy Dricus or Adesanya against Khamzat given that it would be a 5 round fight and Khamzat has major cardio issues. The only 5 round fight he has had was against a former lightweight in Gilbert Burns and he was completely gassed out towards the end.

Twitter handle @_1Bitsy

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #4 by doubler

SABettingMan wrote: We are back in the Apex on Saturday! Last weekend was one of the worst reffing performances I think we have seen in a long time. Let's hope we never have to see Mr Copeland again.

This is a rematch between Allen & Curtis where Curtis beat Allen by TKO last time. However the books have Allen as the favourite for this one.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts on this card!

Send Copeland to ref in the regionals, that was one of the worst reffing jobs ever and there have been some brutal ones. Probably had some money in the fights.

Allen is a bigger favourite than the first time. This is one of those striker vs wrestler fights, I tend to lean Curtis as Allen is heavy on his wrestling but Curtis has only been taken down once. Unfortunately Chris has been abit lazy with his hands apart from the last fight. Props might be the way to play this fight but the 2.7 value on Chris is definitely worth a sprinkle.

Might have a play or two but saving tapework energy on UFC 300 next weekend.

Twitter handle @_1Bitsy

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #5 by doubler
Chepe Mariscal ML -2.1 odds
Ignacia Bahamondes by Ko/Tko/Disqualification - 2.75 odds (no submission included hence the higher odds)
Germaine De Randamie - 2.1 odds
Parlay- Alexander Hernadez ML/Alex Morono ML/ Melissa Mullins ML- 2.53 odds
Damon Jackson over 19.5 significant strikes landed in round 1 - 1.83 odds

Twitter handle @_1Bitsy

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #6 by SABettingMan
Replied by SABettingMan on topic UFC Fight Night: Allen vs Curtis 2
I have taken a few very small bets. Saving the account for UFC 300 next weekend.

Almeida Cesar ML - 2.26 (Soccershop)

Charlie Campbell ML - 1.6 (bet.co.za)

Alexander Hernandez ML - 1.5 (bet.co.za)

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #7 by doubler

doubler wrote: Chepe Mariscal ML -2.1 odds
Ignacia Bahamondes by Ko/Tko/Disqualification - 2.75 odds (no submission included hence the higher odds)
Germaine De Randamie - 2.1 odds
Parlay- Alexander Hernadez ML/Alex Morono ML/ Melissa Mullins ML- 2.53 odds
Damon Jackson over 19.5 significant strikes landed in round 1 - 1.83 odds

Germaine and the parlay didn't pan out.
Mariscal, Bahamondes and Damon cash some good tickets. Can't wait to chop it up on next week's card!

Twitter handle @_1Bitsy