Super Rugby Week 11, Champions & Challenge Cup semi's, u20 RC 2-5 May

More
1 week 6 days ago #51 by Brent Graham
Oh man how did Leinster let the Saints back in - seems to be a habit of theirs in big games

Poor day at the office for me

Chat with me on Twitter - @BrentGraham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #52 by Kirky
How's this for a dufus-play...
So dumb that it should be made a criminal offence..

On Monday, I think books have made a stuff-up pricing the Sharks -1.5 because they've been ok at home recently and Clermont don't travel well, so I take this early value for 5 units.

On Wednesday, I realise that the game isn't in Durban when the favorite switches to Clermont, so I take 5 units on them at -1.5 to cancel out the Sharks, because the cash-out feature is off.

I actually contemplated taking the Sharks +1.5, but decided to go the minus route rather.

And this at each of Pokerbet and Sunbet, which equals 20 units down the drain.
Such a dumb thing to do do.

5 minutes after KO, and I knew the game would end in a 1 point victory for one of them.
Eish :pinch: :(

More
1 week 6 days ago #53 by Chiefie

Kirky wrote: How's this for a dufus-play...
So dumb that it should be made a criminal offence..

On Monday, I think books have made a stuff-up pricing the Sharks -1.5 because they've been ok at home recently and Clermont don't travel well, so I take this early value for 5 units.

On Wednesday, I realise that the game isn't in Durban when the favorite switches to Clermont, so I take 5 units on them at -1.5 to cancel out the Sharks, because the cash-out feature is off.

I actually contemplated taking the Sharks +1.5, but decided to go the minus route rather.

And this at each of Pokerbet and Sunbet, which equals 20 units down the drain.
Such a dumb thing to do do.

5 minutes after KO, and I knew the game would end in a 1 point victory for one of them.
Eish :pinch: :(

Oh Kirky, that’s rougher than a goats knee.

Well I had Leinster over 15.5 points at HT. ended on 15.

Only one way out, overs on this Quins and tolouse game. Reckon there could be at least 75+ today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kirky

More
1 week 6 days ago #54 by Jameson
Points line for this afternoons game is 62.5 ? I dunnow, seems high even for a Quins chuck around?

More
1 week 6 days ago #55 by Brent Graham
@Kirky that is an absolute classic - hard lines man but it is those stories we remember forever

@Jameson I agree

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kirky

More
1 week 6 days ago #56 by southpaw
The 62.5 is still massively tempting me. Possibly a bet builder of team totals to get similar price. But that always complicates things.

It’s going to be fast and furious in France. Holding for now but not sure I will be able to stay out!

More
1 week 6 days ago #57 by coil
Wow Kirky , that story has to rank right up there as stiffer than a Nigerian mag lite !! But don't be too hard on yourself , I myself have many a horrid story to share as I'm sure this whole GFTG community has to.

Overall square for the weekend , played Super Rugby well but got a little carried away in the last match last night , took over points total at 51.5 ( thinking its was gold and Leinster points ( 34.5 ) .

And isn't it funny after 20 minutes I knew my bets were cooked , Leinster score twice in 5 minutes and Northampton couldn't hold onto a pass .

Was funking Northampton for a drawing penalty last night but it wasn't to be.

So onto this afternoon's game and Quins local 6 a side match .

62.5 I'm going unders . Two barrels locked and loaded !

Toulouse are very very good and their defence should be up to the task .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kirky, Roger Rabbit

More
1 week 5 days ago #58 by southpaw
Over 62.5 not a big bet

More
1 week 5 days ago #59 by Brent Graham

coil wrote: Wow Kirky , that story has to rank right up there as stiffer than a Nigerian mag lite !! But don't be too hard on yourself , I myself have many a horrid story to share as I'm sure this whole GFTG community has to.

Overall square for the weekend , played Super Rugby well but got a little carried away in the last match last night , took over points total at 51.5 ( thinking its was gold and Leinster points ( 34.5 ) .

And isn't it funny after 20 minutes I knew my bets were cooked , Leinster score twice in 5 minutes and Northampton couldn't hold onto a pass .

Was funking Northampton for a drawing penalty last night but it wasn't to be.

So onto this afternoon's game and Quins local 6 a side match .

62.5 I'm going unders . Two barrels locked and loaded !

Toulouse are very very good and their defence should be up to the task .

Perhaos we should do a video series on bad bets, bad beats and big losses :lol:

More
1 week 5 days ago #60 by southpaw
Overs lands not a massive bet but wow what a game to watch.

Toulouse @ evens to lift trophy. Leinster will have the support but won’t be able to sustain for 80 like Toulouse can.