All Football Tips w/c 6th May

More
1 week 5 days ago #1 by mackem
All Football Tips w/c 6th May was created by mackem
UCL and Europa semi finals 2nd leg in midweek, local football too and EPL.

Previews of selected matches to follow and all this week's football tips, any competition, ae most welcome here

twitter: @goodforthegame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #2 by mackem
Replied by mackem on topic All Football Tips w/c 6th May
Crystal Palace v Man United, Monday EPL

goodforthegame.co.za/English-Football/cr...-monday-6th-may.html

Just a nibble, Joachim Anderson anytime goalscorer at 14/1 with BoyleSports, threat in the air from set pieces of which Palace could have plenty

The following user(s) said Thank You: Naidoo

More
1 week 5 days ago #3 by mackem
PSG v Dortmund, Tuesday's UCL semi final 2nd Leg preview

goodforthegame.co.za/UCL-Previews/psg-v-...review-and-tips.html

2nd Half Total Goals over 1.5 at 11/10 with Sportingbet

More
1 week 5 days ago #4 by Naidoo
Replied by Naidoo on topic All Football Tips w/c 6th May
EPL Monday Night
Crystal Palace vs Man United

United head to Selhurst Park with a massive injury headache. They have no fit senior CB and who knows what Ten Hag is going to do, maybe Casemiro and a academy youngster will form a makeshift CB pairing. Selhurst Park is one of the best PL venues for atmosphere and the crowd are always up for it especially under the lights.

Even if United had fit CBs, I still believe they would struggle tonight and the books have caught up with United deficiencies re shots and corners, and when last would you find the Palace shots line at a massive 17.5!

With Olise, Eze and Mateta firing under Glasner, Palace are a formidable threat tonight, both from open play and set pieces as Chris pointed out. United seem to have checked out for the season now that they have nothing to play for, and all focus is likely on the FA Cup final.

As we approach KO tonight and more news filters about the CB pairing (lack of senior guys), I think the Palace win odds will drop, so taking the bet now.

Crystal Palace to win - 15/10

Twitter handle @vinolin_naidoo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quill

More
1 week 5 days ago #5 by Quill
Replied by Quill on topic All Football Tips w/c 6th May

Since Glasner came to the team, Palace have had a positive expected goal differential.
Manchester United’s defence is a bottom three unit in the Premier League and the trendline continues to get worse. Palace are flying into the finish line in this PL season now that both Michael Olise and Eberechi Eze are both fit. Eze didn’t start the last match at Fulham, but should be back to threaten this United defence.

United are still dealing with an injury crisis in defence and will likely have to start Casemiro or Evans at centre back again. They’re also likely relying on Eriksen as a holding midfielder. Here are Manchester United’s last six away matches in the Premier League and their corresponding expected goals allowed in each.

2-2 at Bournemouth (1.8 xGA)

3-4 at Chelsea (3.0 xGA)

1-1 at Brentford (3.2 xGA)

1-3 at Manchester City (3.3 xGA)

2-1 at Luton Town (1.8 xGA)

2-1 at Aston Villa (2.4 xGA)

I expect Palace's attack to have no issues consistently creating chances in this match.

Bet 1: Palace TT over 1.5 goals @1.72
Bet 2: Palace TT over 2.5 goals @3.40 - half stake
Bet 3: Total over 3.25 match goals @1.95

More
1 week 5 days ago #6 by Quill
Haha, Naidoo, not only great minds think alike, but at the same time too! :lol:

More
1 week 5 days ago #7 by Naidoo

Quill wrote: Haha, Naidoo, not only great minds think alike, but at the same time too! :lol:

:lol: Now all we need is Vann (a Utd fan) to rubber stamp these bets, and we will have a best bet on a Monday night.

But in all seriousness, I will be shocked if United somehow come away with even 1 point tonight, it could get ugly for them and those Palace goal lines are proper value. Goodluck with the bets for tonight.

More
1 week 5 days ago #8 by Quill

Naidoo wrote:

Quill wrote: Haha, Naidoo, not only great minds think alike, but at the same time too! :lol:

:lol: Now all we need is Vann (a Utd fan) to rubber stamp these bets, and we will have a best bet on a Monday night.

But in all seriousness, I will be shocked if United somehow come away with even 1 point tonight, it could get ugly for them and those Palace goal lines are proper value. Goodluck with the bets for tonight.

I'm a Utd fan too. :cheer:
The wheel will turn for Utd, it always does.

More
1 week 5 days ago #9 by Naidoo

Quill wrote:

Naidoo wrote:

Damn a United fan saying Palace will smash them tonight!....Brent its time to send out a footy Newsletter tonight :lol:

Speaking of the wheel turning, who knows it may happen sooner than you would hope, I read today that Bayern want Ten Hag :whistle:

More
1 week 5 days ago #10 by Quill

Naidoo wrote:

Quill wrote:

Naidoo wrote:

Damn a United fan saying Palace will smash them tonight!....Brent its time to send out a footy Newsletter tonight :lol:

Speaking of the wheel turning, who knows it may happen sooner than you would hope, I read today that Bayern want Ten Hag :whistle:

I just burst into laughter :lol: :lol: :lol:

More
1 week 5 days ago #11 by Quill
Putting a beer on a 2-2 correct score @12.00

Who knows, maybe I get myself a half a carton.:whistle: :beer

More
1 week 5 days ago #12 by The Vann
Replied by The Vann on topic All Football Tips w/c 6th May
Heavy day. Have had 5 minutes to look at team sheets and bet

Palace v ManU

Score depends on possession. If Palace get over 50% they win. ManU may frustrate so cards bet. Also Gillett is a good card ref. If Palace get the 50% possession they should cruise the corner market.

Palace over 6.5 corners @ 17/20

Palace over 2.5 cards @ 29/20

Second Half BTTS - Yes @ 15/10

More
1 week 5 days ago #13 by Naidoo

Quill wrote: Crystal Palace vs Man United

Since Glasner came to the team, Palace have had a positive expected goal differential.
Manchester United’s defence is a bottom three unit in the Premier League and the trendline continues to get worse. Palace are flying into the finish line in this PL season now that both Michael Olise and Eberechi Eze are both fit. Eze didn’t start the last match at Fulham, but should be back to threaten this United defence.

United are still dealing with an injury crisis in defence and will likely have to start Casemiro or Evans at centre back again. They’re also likely relying on Eriksen as a holding midfielder. Here are Manchester United’s last six away matches in the Premier League and their corresponding expected goals allowed in each.

2-2 at Bournemouth (1.8 xGA)

3-4 at Chelsea (3.0 xGA)

1-1 at Brentford (3.2 xGA)

1-3 at Manchester City (3.3 xGA)

2-1 at Luton Town (1.8 xGA)

2-1 at Aston Villa (2.4 xGA)

I expect Palace's attack to have no issues consistently creating chances in this match.

Bet 1: Palace TT over 1.5 goals @1.72
Bet 2: Palace TT over 2.5 goals @3.40 - half stake
Bet 3: Total over 3.25 match goals @1.95

Nice job Quill, very good Monday on the footy... Also on the bright side, Ten Hag is inches away from the sack now :dry:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Quill

More
1 week 5 days ago #14 by Quill

Naidoo wrote: EPL Monday Night

United head to Selhurst Park with a massive injury headache. They have no fit senior CB and who knows what Ten Hag is going to do, maybe Casemiro and a academy youngster will form a makeshift CB pairing. Selhurst Park is one of the best PL venues for atmosphere and the crowd are always up for it especially under the lights.

Even if United had fit CBs, I still believe they would struggle tonight and the books have caught up with United deficiencies re shots and corners, and when last would you find the Palace shots line at a massive 17.5!

With Olise, Eze and Mateta firing under Glasner, Palace are a formidable threat tonight, both from open play and set pieces as Chris pointed out. United seem to have checked out for the season now that they have nothing to play for, and all focus is likely on the FA Cup final.

As we approach KO tonight and more news filters about the CB pairing (lack of senior guys), I think the Palace win odds will drop, so taking the bet now.

Crystal Palace to win - 15/10

Very nice here, Naidoo.
I followed you on this one too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy

More
1 week 5 days ago #15 by Quill

The Vann wrote: Heavy day. Have had 5 minutes to look at team sheets and bet

Palace v ManU

Score depends on possession. If Palace get over 50% they win. ManU may frustrate so cards bet. Also Gillett is a good card ref. If Palace get the 50% possession they should cruise the corner market.

Palace over 6.5 corners @ 17/20

Palace over 2.5 cards @ 29/20

Second Half BTTS - Yes @ 15/10

Tough luck here, Vann, missed by one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Vann

More
1 week 4 days ago #16 by mackem
Well played on the Palace game guys, Man Utd huge problems, surely Ten Haag goes at end of season!

Real v Bayern UCL Wednesday preview

goodforthegame.co.za/UCL-Previews/real-m...review-and-tips.html

Quite like the price boost Vinicius Jr and Harry Kane both have over 1.5 shots on target each was 4.75/1 now 11/2 with Sportingbet

More
1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #17 by Naidoo
Geez Vann you have been so unlucky with your bets over the weeks, hitting so many crossbars, I am sure your luck will change soon though.

UCL Tuesday
PSG vs BVB

No strong bet for me here but I like a speculative bet, that has legs, so a couple of beers on a Sportingbet bet builder.

Mbappe 2+ SOT + Hakimi 2+ fouls + Can 2+ fouls @ 4.25/1

Last edit: 1 week 4 days ago by Naidoo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quill, The Vann

More
1 week 4 days ago #18 by Quill
PSG vs Dortmund

Bet builder
Mbappe 2+ Shots On Target + PSG and Draw + Over 1.5 Goals @1.80

More
1 week 2 days ago #19 by Naidoo
UECL Thursday Night
Olympiakos vs Villa 2nd leg (4-2 aggregate)

Villa have virtually wrapped up top 4, so all focus should be on this second leg now. After that shock 4-2 loss at home they have it all to do in Greece tonight. The odds seem a little to long for a comeback so a few beers on them to qualify.

Aston Villa to qualify - 3/1 (Sportingbet)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stoossy

More
1 week 1 day ago #20 by mackem
This weekend's EPL preview

goodforthegame.co.za/English-Football/ep...1th-to-12th-may.html

Fulham v Man City, 1st goalscorer Haaland, was 21/10 now 24/10 with Sportingbet

Spurs v Burnley, Anytime goalscorer Pedro-Porro at 13/2 with BoyleSports

Everton v Sheff Utd, Home team total goals over 2.5 at 63/50 with BetXchange

Forest v Chelsea, Anytime goalscorer Gibbs-White at 51/10 with BoyleSports

(Sunday) Man Utd v Arsenal, Handicap, Arsenal -1 goal at even money with BoyleSports

More
6 days 13 hours ago #21 by stokes1982
Replied by stokes1982 on topic All Football Tips w/c 6th May
Bayern Munich v Wolfsburg

I think Kane still has a slim chance of beating the all time season scoring record, but he'll need to score a few today. No reason why he won't give it a good go.

Kane 2 or more goals @ 11/4 ( small bet for a bit of interest ).

More
6 days 13 hours ago #22 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic All Football Tips w/c 6th May
Man U over 10.5 shots @ 8/10

I think some Man U players could be greedy today trying to put themselves in the shop window.

More
6 days 12 hours ago #23 by stokes1982
Replied by stokes1982 on topic All Football Tips w/c 6th May

stokes1982 wrote: Bayern Munich v Wolfsburg

I think Kane still has a slim chance of beating the all time season scoring record, but he'll need to score a few today. No reason why he won't give it a good go.

Kane 2 or more goals @ 11/4 ( small bet for a bit of interest ).

Saw Munich were 2-0 up after 12 mins, checked goalscorers only to find out Kane's not even on the bench. Doh! lol. Still, no harm done.

More
6 days 10 hours ago #24 by southpaw
Replied by southpaw on topic All Football Tips w/c 6th May

southpaw wrote: Man U over 10.5 shots @ 8/10

I think some Man U players could be greedy today trying to put themselves in the shop window.

Turned out to be a lovely Sunday gift line from the bookies. Think shot overs this final week will be the way to go for a lot of games, players love to get themselves some end of season attention.

More
6 days 10 hours ago #25 by Naidoo
Just catching up here, nice job South and you definitely right about shots for this final upcoming gameweek.

Chris brilliant call on Porro goal yesterday mate, finally he manages to get you a goal, know you have been backing him throughout the season.

Just one last thing to all Arsenal fans, congratulations on this season, you guys were superb. If I may offer an opinion, should City win midweek, then don't bother watching or following the final day scores next weekend. Just go out and enjoy the day and come back late and see who won the league.

As a long suffering Liverpool fan, we all know how City operate on final day. Twice we got our hopes up but City always managed to get it done. Most likely, watch them go a goal behind against West Ham or be goalless after 70mins, yet come full time they win yet again. Almost like Pep plays for the cameras and knows how to take the decider right till the end, and always come out on top, very frustrating.....